◀Memories▶

​​Next day...
KAKASHI POV
I was walking while reading Icha Icha like always but my mind keep thinking about the girl who have red hair. Who is she? But I stop when seeing a black and white wolf running straight towards Hokage tower. "Eh? Was not that (Y/N)'s wolf?" "Yeah.. Where did she go? It's been a long time we didn't see her around.." (Y/N)? Where did I have heard the name before? I look at the group of a woman with their daughter who is talking. "I really want to see her again!! She's nice and fun to be with!!" "You're right!!" They cheer.

I wonder whos really the (Y/N) girl.. But the names so familiar to me. I should ask to Hokage if he know who (Y/N) girl is.. I keep the book in my pouch and start jump on roof to roof towards Hokage tower. But when I was in fronts the door of the Hokage's office, I stop when heard a voice. "A letter from (Y/N)?" The girl again? "Fifth Hokage?" Then I heard a laugh. "She's right.. I should retired, I'm too old for this..." It's silence for a minute.. "Send this to (Y/N).." Before they come out, I teleport away.

*Time Skip*

​​​​​​After I take a bath but I didn't feel want to go bed, I decided to go kitchen for a glass of water. "Are you nervous about today?" I heard my own voice, I cough uncontrollable then look at the table, seeing a red hair girl eating with me, she shook head and answer without look at me while eating calmly. "I'm pretty confident that I'll pass. I haven't ruled out the possibility that I'll fail." She say, I rub my eyes but the girl wasn't there. I shook head and wash the glass.

I walk to living room and look at the couches but seeing a me with a same redhair girl but I put the book down and look at her. "Whos the boy 'Ren' is to you? You seem know him too long." I heard myself ask her, she look at me with questions look. "What with that look?" She ask and blinking confused. "Answer the questions, (Y/N)." The girl name is (Y/N)? I see myself walk to her. "Just... friends?" She say questionsly but then I hug her? Why did I do that?

​​​​​​"Huh? What are you think your doing??" She ask calmly. Myself hug her more tight make her face is on my chest. My eyes widen when see this. What is she in my life? "You will stay like this or tell me about your relationship with him." I say with yawning while she have an irk mark on her head. "I tell you already!!!" She yell, pissed off. "Hm.. Yeah, right." Why did I care with a the Ren boy? "So!!! Let go of meh!!!" She try to get up but I can tell myself that I just tight the embrace.

"But I know, you still hiding something from me and all of us." She sweatdrop but didn't say anything make me feel amuse, we stay like that until fall asleep but then it disappear. I walk to my room and lied down on the bed. The girl.. The redhair girl.. Is (Y/N).. But what her relationship with me? Why I didn't remember anything about her? Who is the boy Ren? I place my hand on my chest. Feeling my heart's beating fast. Why did I feel hurt hearing the boy name? And I fell asleep..

*Dream-Memories*

1... "Hello. You called, Lord Hokage?" A guy with grey hair, me say. "Yes 20 minutes ago, like always.. You're late." He deadpans. "Sorry I seen a old lady who needed-" He cut me.. "I know, I know  Kakashi Meet (Y/N)." I turns and looks at a girl who have red hair that I know as (Y/N) with a small smile. "Hello (Y/N)." She smile back to me. "Hi there Kakashi and you know what? Lame excuse" She give me bored look while Lord Hokage chuckle. "Kakashi I need you to spare with her so we can see her power." She shrug. "Okay."

*~*~*

2... "Kakashi, from now she will stay with you at your house." Lord Hokage say. "Whaaat?!!!" I yell at the same time (Y/N) yell. "Say whaaat?!!" I glare the girl who next to me. "Say who?!" She thought out loud. "Me.." Lord Hikage answer, She make 'Tch' sound and look at me while I look at her with bored look. "No way/No for Zalgo's sake..." We say same times and glare each other. "Yes, cause I said it.. (Y/N), you will start tomorrow. come to my office and I take you to academy."(Y/N) and I glare to each other then sighing. "Yes, Lord Hokage/Gramps." We say in same time again. As we both at my house, I take a bathing.