◀Chūnin exam: Paper Test ⭐Pass▶

YOUR POV
"Why I'm here, hm? Chi-san.?" I sit in front them. Well.. its awkward cause  they're sitting around drinking tea. "I see... you're drawing." I nod and ask 'so?'. "Do you want meet them?" My eyes widen. Do I want to meet them?? OF COURSE I WANT IT!!! I nodding my head slowly, Chi-san and Tōki-san smile. "Ok, child. Please close you eyes, used my power and imagines their look." I do what ever Chi-san say but when think it back. Why she said to used her power? "you can open your eyes now." I open and shocked. T-there.. there was 2 figure standing and its was Minato and Kushina.

I make first thing that I think if I meet Minato, ran to him. "You're eyes!!!!" I points at Minato face, their give confused look. "Beautiful!!!" I hug him, completed forget about I'm in my ORI body. Then Kushina try to ripping me off of him. Hahaha... My fault!!! My fangirl actives so sudden. Kushina kick me and I fall on the floor but I gasp when look at her. "Kushina!!! Your hair's!!!" pointed at her hair. "I know!! I know!! It's ugly!!" She say, pissed off. "Very pretty!!! Please!!! Give me to play with your hair!!" I beg. "Uh... okey?" I cheer and take a comb from no where.

"Your weird." Kushina say while Minato chuckle. "I know but I'm fabulous!! Finish!!" I yell and notice Tōki-san smile. I stand up and begin to imagine other people. "Okay~ You can do this, (Y/N)!!" I say to myself. Then when I open it, I saw Minato and Kushina shocked face. I cheer cause I manages to do it. Yay!!! Let's party!! There was Hashirama Senju and Tobirama Senju. "Wuhu!! Chi-san!! look!! that's 1st Hokage and 2nd Hokage!!" But then I look at Tobirama, I ran behind Hashirama cause he near me. "He's scared!!!" I say and point my finger at Tobirama.

Hashirama chuckle while Tobirama frowned then he walk to Hashirama. I quickly ran to Kushina and hug her, I don't want to die!!! "Why she like that? She's weird." Minato ask Chi-san while sweatdrop. "Hey!! I'm fabulous!!" I yell and hide at the back of Kushina. Because tobirama look at me!!!! Goodbye world!! "She have to act like a little girl." They all look confused. Don't even understand what Ifā-san said. "She stuck in a little girl body since 6 or 7 years ago." Speak Chi-san. They all nodding understanding. "Well, (Y/N). You should go now." Tōki-san say.

"AWW!!! But-" I hug Kushina from her back. "No buts, child. You should go, you still have chūnin exam." I pouted. "Fine... Bye Minato!! Kushina!! Hashirama!! T-Tobirama.." And I remember something I really want to ask Chi-san. "Chi-san.. I really want to ask why and how I'm here. " I hear they laugh. "You will know, child. We will talk about that later." they waves their hand.

*Back To Reality*

"Don't underestimate me!! I'll take it!!" I wake up by a loud yell, rubbed my eyes. Why I always be wake up by a yell!!!?? Someone!! Can you tell me why!!! "Even if I'm a genin forever!! I'll myself to became hokage anyway, so I don't care!! I am not afriad!!" ​​​​​ I look to who the one that wake me up, facepalm when look who is he then sweatdrop, ​sighing. "Foxy.. You didn't have to yell. How many times must I tell you?" I yawning when Ibiki walk to me and take my paper test, he speak again. "I'll ask you again. Your life is riding on this decision. This is your life chance to quit."

Nah~ Foxy's stubborn. "I follow my unbending words.. That's my ninja way." Oh.. yeah?? My ninja way is always having a fun path!! I see Ibiki smirk and look around, saw all invigilators nod. Look at Ibiki, He smirk widen... Scary but Tobirama more scary. "Yay!! Good Foxy!! Right Ibiki-exam." I say to Ibiki and he nod. While the other exm taker make a sounds 'huh?' and confused look. "Good decisions. Now to everyone still remaining." They all gulped. I laugh slowly so they can't heard it but the one the sat next to me, maybe? "I grandulate you on passing the first test!!!" Ibiki yell.

All exam taker confusing, shocked and surprise so much, I laugh, ibiki say. "To the 78 wo remain.. Congratulations on passing the first test." "W-what do you mean.. We already pass? What about the 10th question?" What the hell pinky!! Just deal with it!! We already pass!! "There never was such a thing or you could say that those two choice were the 10th questions." ​​​​​​I shut my eyes and drift off again. But feel someone shake my hand, I shrug it off then feel someone shake my shoulder. I open my eyes just to see Ibiki in front my table. "Uh... Hi?"

I dumbfounded when look at him. "(Y/N).. How about you explains to them about this this." He say, smile. I smile and stand up and sit on the table, stretch my body a little bit. "Okay~ The all 9 questions you all take it are the point to test our individual information gathering ability." I look at Ibiki and see he take a look at my paper test. "First, as the rules explained success on this test is based on the whole team to doing well. So, this put pressure on each member not to mess things up for their teammates." I look at Foxy, he mumbled about something but I know what it is.

"But the questions on this test were not the types a mere points could answer." The one of them say and the other nodding agreement. "Kotetsu!! Can you give me one the paper test?" ​​​​​​He nod and give me. I pick the pencil and begin to write all the answer while explexplains to them. "Well, Because of that.. I'm sure most of the people came to the same conclusion.. That to score poin,.. I'll have to cheat." I take a deep breath and continue write the answer. "Basically.. the premise of this test is to cheat. As cheating targets, we had two or so chūnin who knew all the answer mixed into the crowd."

I smirk for a sec. "Just to help you guys help." I place the pencil back on the table, look at Kotetsu. "Kotetsu, please check the answer. " I give him and he take it. "So.. How?" I notice Ibiki had finished checking my paper test. He place my paper test next to me and look at my other paper test. "All correct.." I smile and he return the smile back. Then the paper passing to other invigilator, their eyes widen while Ibiki smirk. "Ohh.. by the way~ the paper test was a easy battlefield one." I crosses arms. "But still..  those that cheat poorly.. fail, of course." he take off his headband.

I look down like I'm in interested with my scandal or shoes? "Because.. at time, information is more important than life.." He make a serious face, I sigh.. I can look at his scar. Not because its was scary but it make me remember my family. "And on the mission and the battlefield, people risk their life to get their hand on it. In the enemy or 3rd party notice you.. There is no guarantee the info will be accurate.." He wore it back and I look up. XD No on notice it. "I want you remember this. Important information in your hands.. Can be a powerful weapon for your comrades and for the village."

I sit at my seat back, smile happily. I don't know why but I'm smilinf so happy!!! "So we had you-" I lazy to hear it, so shut my eyes again. Leaning to the ninja next to, just ignore if he protest. Then I feel shaking, not again!!! Why can't let me sleep!!? I wake up and see who wake me up... GUYS. I don't know him. Blinking and tilted my head, confused and he look always blushing. Then something or someone that I can say. Crash into the room through the window, I sweatdrop. "You guys!! THIS IS NO TIME TO CELEBRATING!!" I sighing because it was Anko, poor window.

( ,_ ._.),_∆ "I am the examiner for the second test!! Mitarashi Anko!! Now let's go!! Follow me!!!" I laugh loudly while the other deadpanning. "Bad timing.." I heard Ibiki say. Hahah!! Why there have a banner here!! What did you think Anko? We are not to joining a sport festival. "78? Ibiki!! you left 26 teams?" I deadpanning. She didn't counting me in to. "The test was too easy this time!!" I agree!!! I love you anko!! Pff.. "This time.. There are a lot of out standing ones." Arghh.. Whatever. "Bah!! That's fine.. I'll at least cut them in half in the second test." Cut them!!! No!! Bites them!!

Yes!! Oreo!! I will come for you!! "Ahh.. I'm getting excited.. I'll explain everything once we're changed place. Follow me." I stand up and stretch a little bit more, all my muscles feel tired. "(Y/N). Lord Hokage want to see you." I nod but yawning. "Ohh.. you're (Y/N) that Lord Hokage mentioned to us." I smile and she walk out from the room. I look at Ibiki and saw he look at Foxy paper test, I laugh a little. "He's stubborn. Once he say he want it that is mean he really want it." I smirk, he so do him and I follow him to meet Gramps.