◀My House▶

YOUR POV

Was that really them..? "Ku.. Shi.. Meet me at home and.. prepare some clothes that you guys think them will fit in." Ku growl. "What are you trying to do?" To everyone, it seem like Ku wants to attacks me but he was talking to me actually.. "There's only one way to know if it was them.." I say and smirk at him as I take out something out my bag. "Oh? (Y/N) come to the rescue?" I glare Shi but leave him snickering. Ku nods as dragging Shi with him by bitting Shi tail making him yelped.

I snicker. After they are both disappears, I went somewhere to change my clothes and my appearance then I took one of the Genjutsu off make a seal on my right palm appeared, I summoned my favorite daggers. It was given from Naruto.. If he saw this, he must knew who was I.. I put my hood up. It's rare for someone have red hair around this area... So, I need to hide it. I jump off the roof and run towards the crowd, before I can bump into any of them, I jump above them to get through.

"Kakashi-sensei!!!" I heard Sakura yell.. God.. She still have the banshee voice.. My daggers got blocked by a kunai in hand of Kakashi. The crowd screaming for their life.. I secretly smile to myself but chuckle. "Hasty got nasty... Kakashi." My one eye, right eye, look in his right eye. His visible eye widen. "(Y/N)?" Oh..? He knew it was me? "Don't say my name out loud.." I lend closer to him. "Everyone around here knew about me.. But.." I kick his stomach. "Sorry for kicking you.."

I throw one of the dagger to Naruto feet and I see his eyes widen. "That..." I turn my heel. "W-wait!!" Naruto yell as I run away but stop as Dad and Tobi-jii-san step in front me. Let me phrase this carefully... Fuck my life.. Dad begin to make a hand seal of Makuton but... Nothing happens.. I really want to be so Rolf right now.. But I need take them away from this place. I look around to the crowd, seeing them look at me.. Once again... Fuck my life.. Argh.. I need to do that, huh?

Well.. One way or another... I used hyuuga stand and point to where his vitals organ... Hm.. I'm sorry, Dad.... Not.. Bleh.. At least it make him to paralyze... He fall on me, I smirk and run away with Dad on my shoulder.. It's not like he is heavy or something.. It just some more easy way to make them follow me. "H-hey!! Oi!!!" Tobi-jii-san yell.. Lmao.. It sounds so weird.. But.. From what I see.. They can't use their chakra... Or maybe.. There are no chakra on here on the first place.

But thanks god he didn't shout any jutsu names... It will be embarrassing when the jutsu didn't works... I look up and stop as I thought it was far enough. I feel five present behind me, I chuckle as I put Dad down to the ground, slowly leans his back on the wall.. Lol.. I never thought he would fainting too.. Hahaha.. My bad.. "(Y/N)..." I look to the owner of the voice. I take my hood off as I stand up and push my hair, stuck it behind my ear as I give the close eyes smile.. Yes...

It's an eyes.. I use both eyes now!!! Ahem... Anyway.. "Nice you again, Bakashi.. Foxy.. Bossy... Pinky and..." I look at Tobi-jii-san.. "Jii-san.." I chuckle. "But of course, my Dad who are now.. Err.. Nevermind him.." They all sweatdrop. "So much like Mito..." I know what you means you fucker.. I smile sweetly at him. "Did you say something, Jii-san?" He look away, I smirk. That's what I thought.. I clap my hand and smile. "Well, so much for reunion. Now, explains everything to me.."

*Time Skip*

I was yawning as I walking into my house through the door... I notices they are not following me, I look at them in questions. "What are you doing standing on there like a stumps on the training ground?" I ask and Naruto and Sakura point to my house. "You said it was a house!! This is not a house!! It's like a castle!! Who is it belong to?!!" They yell. I rub my ears.. Damn.. Reality make it more painful.. Remind me to tape their mouth until they can not speak or talk..

I narrow eyes and sigh.. "It used to be my adopted parents.. And now it was mine... For your information, a castle is bigger than my house.." Sasuke, Kakashi and Tobi-jii-san who carried Dad on his shoulder walking in, leave a paled Sakura and Naruto. I see Ku and Shi walk to me and they have serious face. They both change from wolf form to human form. "We have more problem.." Ku say. "A-a wolf turn human..?" You know what? I will just call her Pinky like I use to...

"What it is?" Ku look at Shi and nod to each other. "Come here.." Shi then lead me and the other, not Tobi-Jii-san and Dad because Ku take them to a room for the unconscious Dad, to living room. As I got there, I see Ren with... The whole members of Akatsuki.. But I only notices a few people. "Deidara!! Sasori!! Orochimaru!! Tobi-nii!!!" I run towards them and tackle them to the floor. "I miss you guys!!!" Lol.. Who not miss such a cool Akatsuki as a brother figure!!!

*Time Skip*

All of them except Dad are in living room and of course they are wearing modern clothes. I look at Tobi-jii-san and snicker make him glare at me. I look away as I clear throat. "Why did you have yukata with Akatsuki red cloud?" Konan ask, both me and Ren feel sweat dropping from our head. "No reason, right (Y/N)?" Ren say in ask as he give a death glare 'I told you to not make any of those' like say. I laugh nervously when remember the day when he found out..

He found out that I was making a few yukata with akatsuki red cloud, following their body sizes. He glared at me non stop on that day. I miss them so much... That's why I make that clothes to forget and remember them at the same time.. "How about you, pinky? Did the dress fit you? Or you get all fat after I left?" She glare at me. "It's fit me.. so well.." Lol.. Okay dear pinky.. Whatever you say... "Okay.. Anyway.. Let me get this straight.." I look at Obito. "You caught this scroll that almost hit your face and open it at home.." He sweatdrop but nod.

I pat his back. "Dude.. I will do the same thing.. Curiosity killed the cat but we are both a cat that never get killed.." Everyone deadpans hearing me saying this. I laugh nervously and look at Tobirama. "You and Dad come to visit Kakashi.. You open the scroll after Sakura give it to you after she, Naruto and Sasuke found it at Akatsuki home.." I say, also a little confused. What the hell I was saying?! But then I stare at Kakashi and Tobirama. "What?" They ask. "Why did you and Dad went to visit Kakashi may I ask?" They both avoid from looking at me.. =_= Tf?