◀Training Day▶

YOUR POV
Hmm.. Climbing tree, huh? I yawning. Why at the time like this that two wolf always missing? Where are they two going actually? "Ok, we will now start the training." Pevy-cat say. "Hell yeah!!" I kick Foxy and he fly to the tree. "W-what t-that f-for (Y-Y/N)-c-chan.." I smile. Hahah!! That was for my ears!! Foxy!! "Okay, before that... I want to talk to you about shinobi ability, Chakra." I hear about this many time!!

Many times you know!!! "Um.. Um.. What's catra?" I kick Foxy again. "(Y/N)!!!" He yell.. You deserve that. "It's chakra not catra." I say boredly. This is the time.. Pinky yell. Long speeches bla bla bla more explainations. Annoying vioce of Pinky of big forehead. I snapped out when Pevy-cat say about Pinky. "Exactly!! Iruka-sensei has some good students." Pevy-cat whispered, I coughing many time.

"But Pinky being idiot about a jutsu but have a great controlled her jutsu." I whispered secretly to Pevy-cat, he look at me. "And too much idiot to read someone hearts." I add. I said that because I read some fan fiction about someone got into naruto world. Yep!! I know it's was same situation like me. The reader angry with Pinky cause she said Foxy and reader was orphans.

So, reader said that Bossy and Pevy-cat was too but Pinky said the opposite then reader challenge Pinky to ask them and you know what? She exactly asked them!!! In my mind, I was like rip her head off from her body!! Hmm... But what do you think if I ask her about it? If she say a same thing like what in the fan fiction, I can RIP her head right? "Climbing tree!!!" i snapped out again!!! Tch.. Hmm...

Can I RIP their head off now? "I'm sorry to disappointed you but.. No.. I'm worries you can't, child."  Hai.. Chi-san~ "That's was their role play. Just let they be." Hmm.. Hai~ Tokī-san~ "No can't... yet.. hahahha!!!" thank you so much, Itā-san!! Chi-san and Tokī-san sweatdrop while Itā-san said your welcome'"Time to training, child." Yay!! More training!! "Okay~ Chi-san~ Let me finish with this climbing tree then we go training~"

I'm back to reality!!! Yay!! "He's climbing.." I heard Foxy say. Look at Pevy-cat.. Hmm... His hair O_O Make me wonder. "Vertically.. With just his leg.." Yeah!! With his hurt leg!! let's go to him!!! I climb the tree and stand next to him, upside down too. Seriosly, his gravity's hair not moved at all. "You understand now?" I understand it 6 or 7 years ago!! I zoned out by staring his hair while Pinky yell. Did I became invisible?

Why they didn't see me? "The purpose of this training is.." Hmm.. His hair still like that. "First, to teach you how to control chakra. to bring out the proper amount to the proper area. as I said earlier, this is the most important aspect when using jutsu." I sighing, I don't want to hear this things!! All the things Pevy-cat explained are so boring. B. O. R. I. N. G.... Boring!!! I'm bored!!

"Well, me talking all day isn't going to accomplish anything. This is something you'll have to learn with your bodies." He throw 4 kunai at the trio.. Huh? How long I been out? "5 minutes or more?" Tokī-san say. Ohh!! Thanks!!! and she say anything for you.  "Use these kunai to mark how high you make it up the tree..." Can't I go now, can I?!!! It was too much explainations!!  "Then used that mark as you-"

I butt in his explainations. "Can I go now? Or you want me to climbing more high? I'm bored and I want to practices my jutsu!!" Them look at me, eyes widen. "Since when you was here, (Y/N)?" Pevy-cat ask and give me his eye close smile. "Since you started explained all this thing then make my head Kaboom!! Like a volcano and the lava flowing in my brain." I say in bored look. Hahaha..

My answer are good enough for you? "So, can I go now?" He noded then I teleport away. Where should I go? Where should I go first? Hah!! I should follow Pinky around and annoying her!! "Let's go annoying the Pinky girl!!!" I almost fell from the tree. The hell!!! Where they came from?!?! Ehh??!?! Did shi said.. "Are you reading my mind?" I ask Shi and he shooking his head. "Hmm.. Nevermind~ Let's go annoying pinky!!!"

I cheering. "That's not a good things, child." Ku didn't agreed with us. I pouted and make puppy eyes to let him agree with us. "Just ones!!! Pretty pleesss!!" He look at me. "Fine.." He look away.. hahah.. I won!! When we got there, I look up on the tree and seeing Pinky. "This is pretty easy!!!" She yell from there then I teleport behind her. "Sakura-chan!!" Foxy!! her name is Pinky.

"It's looks like we have the second best at controlling chakra.. Sakura." Whatever pevy-cat!! But still she didn't know how to do a jutsu at all!! I look at Bossy, he seem angry with his selves. Cover my ears for a long times cause this times Pinky and Foxy yelling. Pevy-cat make Pinky pissed off by saying about Bossy will Bossy just galring. Hmm.. What Inari doing here? huh.. this boring I should meet Haku-nii!! Yes!! It is!! Wow!!

I think I turning to May-rin from Black Butler O_o  Om moo!! Before that.. laugh evilly. "Boo!!" Pinky almost fell then turn around but I quickly teleport away :D Wear my mask and walk to where Haku-nii was. "Haku-nii!!! How was Uncle Zaza?" Smile under my mask. "What you doing here?" He ask coldly. "You're so mean!! What else? Visit the unhealthiness Uncle!!" I look at Uncle Zaza then I hear the door open.

It's was Gato, growl lowly. "So, even you came back defeated. It look like the mist village ninjas are really pathetic." ​​​​​​He say walk with two his bodyguard.. Opps!!! samurai~ Zouri and Waraji. I try to processes his words and all his sentences, raised my hand. "But I'm not from the mist village!!" Haku-nii sweatdrop make me giggle. Gato look at me from up and down then stop at my leg.

"Eww!!! I been surrounding by more pervert!!" I hide behind Haku. ​​​​​​Gato smirk but I ingored him and look at Uncle Zaza, check him if he still okay. Hmm.. I think I healing all his wound or he lost a lot of chakra? Maybe. "Hey, you girl. what if you come with me and-" Arghh!! That's disgusting. "First, eww!!! I'm freaking 14 years old!! Second, ew!!! and yuckes but more like fucking super yuckes ewwing you!!"

I pointed my finger at Gato. "Third, Haku-nii~ Uncle Zaza will wake up from his beauty sleep on 1 or 2 more day~ So, I give my farewell now." Squeeze Uncle Zaza cheek and kiss it, hug Haku-nii and kiss his cheek too. "Bye-bye~ See you two again~ " I teleport to near the train ground. Sit down, close my eyes then confused with my surrounding. Meet Chi-san, Itā-san and Tokī-san then they train me more jutsu.