◀Chūnin exam: Preliminary▶

YOUR POV

​​​​​​I stand with my ex-team in one line and I spaces out. Staring to particularly no one just in my thoughts. Ku and Shi tired so their change to chibi wolf form. And their sleeping on my shoulders, quietly and sleepily. I imagine about a river blue color, a peaceful say. If I can have a day like that again while watching anime. Snapping out cause disturbing by someone coughing. Oh.. It's Gramps was the one who disturb me, Deadpanning. I saw Smart-ass was out or not on the line.. Oh... That's why.. "(Y/N).. Do you want to say something?" He ask me, I laugh nervously.

I saw Bossy glaring at me like he want murdered me, narrow my eyes. "I quit from taking this exam." Foxy gasp then I look like he want turn.. You know~ Turn into Kushina angry mood~ Hihihi... Funny scenes. 'Hey!!!' Kushina voice.. Oh no!!! Sorry Kushina.. I won't do it again!! "As you wish.. Now, (Y/N). Please stand at my side." I yawning. I walk towards Gramps and standing at his side while the other have shock face. Wow!! And now I almost same heigh with Gramps shoulder!!! Amazing!! I stand like the other Jōnin stand with Ku and Shi still chibi wolf form.

"I'm (Y/N)(L/N). I'll be working with other Jōnin to examining you all for chūnin exam." I say with a smile then I frowns when they all staring at me and being a creep. Cursing to Oreo slowly make me wear this then smile sweet to them. "If you keep staring at my chest. I will happily stab your eyes out then stab to you heart , slowly. Also of course you will die slowly but I'll make it less pain." They all look down, didn't dare to lie their eyes on me. "As you can see, (Y/N) is one of Jōnin level. She had been examining you since the graduate of leaf Genin and also the first test and second test."

Hihi... All Jōnin face so priceless. I chuckle but seriously!! Gramps make a perfect made up story!!! That why I love him!! I peek at my left shoulder and chuckles again. Oreo smirk non-stop but he smirk widen when see me. Saw Pinky and Bossy and Bossy look at her with a hated look. Gramps talking with Ibiki but I don't care, analyze all the Genin left. But.. When their eyes meet me, they avoid eyes contact with me. I frowns because of that.. Did I have something on my face?? "Um.. Now.. Let's begin the preliminary. This will consists of one on one fighting."

I nod when meet an eyes of Ibiki. "You will basically fight as if in a real life confrontation. Since we now have exactly 20 entrants, We will conduct 10 matches and.." I narrow my eyes and tried to peek on Oreo at the back. "Umm.. The winner will advance to the third test." He paused, look at the sheets. "There're basically no rules. The fight continues until one of you dies or knocked out or admits your defeat." He coughing, bruh... He should stay in hospital. "Umm...If you don't want to die then quickly acknowledge your defeat." He look up to them.

"But when I decide that the winner has clearly been established.. Umm.. Since we don't want to pointlessly increase the amount of corpses, I'll jump in and stop things." I will do too!! Then he coughing again.. Seriously.. He should go to hospital. "And the object that controls your destiny is..." I look at Anko. "Open it" Anko say through her microphone on her ear.​​​​​​ "Is this.. This Electric scoreboard will show the match-ups for each battle. Now, this is sudden but let's announce the names of the first fight." Nah.. Whatever, I yawning and look over the scoreboard. Oh.. Look..

It's between Bossy and Akado or Avocado?? O_O Haha!! Avocado more like it!!! But I hate Avocado - -" 'Focus, (Y/N)' I frowns when heard many voice in my head said same thing. Whatever.. My job just to healing, stopping or maybe sealing? Nah....