◀Stop Oreo▶

YOUR POV
Both me and Ren sigh as we disguise ourselves as an ANBU, with ANBU wolf mask and a cloak but our clothes still belong to us and not an ANBU  uniform bexause I'm seriously to say!! ANBU uniform really not fit me!! I nod to Ren as he do the same to me then we teleport to the area. We went to Gramps and bow a litte. ''You both late, Kuru.. Shiru...'' Stupid code names ever!! I sigh and make and stupid excusement ever.. ''Shiru's fault..'' I say while point finger at Ren. ''Whaa?'' Gramps sweatdrop but stop when a Jonin come to where we was.

''You haven't found Sasuke yet?'' Gramps ask him, I stare at the guy weirdly. But his face remind me of.... Obito!!! Yeah!! Him.. ''We have a few ANBU teams looking around but... No'' I sweatdrop, did they really looking him? He whisper something to Gramps next but I can't heard same as Ren but all I have in my mind now was.. How is Kakashi? But also thinking about myself.. I feel I am really not who myself. No more the old crazy me much.. Ren said it was a regretness I do before both of us gone for a month.

''I understand..'' Gramps say, snap me out. I feel a strong appearance make me smirk. Oreo is here!! And I was like. Omg!! Omg!! O M Fucking G!! But of course, it was inside of me while Ren calmly say to the Jonin to leave and let us to handle here. We both standing behind Gramps as Oreo or known as Orochimaru who disguise himself as Kazekage sit on the seats next to Gramps and let just say, I ignore all of their conversation. I know... Worse ANBU ever.. And more worse... Pff.. I miss all the match.

Ren elbowing my shoulder make me snap from whatever I'm thinking right now. Ren walk closer to me and whisper. ''Are you serious missed all the matchs?!'' I chuckle awkwardly making him sigh, frustrating. ''Sorry..'' All I say to him. ''Idiot..'' I heard Itā-san say, my eyes twitching with anything but next, all I know it was a match between Sasuke and Gaara, I sigh. I should pay attention sometimes.. It's all Hidan's fault.. ''You the one who not paying attention then you say it was his fault? Seriously?''

​​​​​​Itā-san questions while raise eyebrows, I sweatdrop and quickly changing topic. Where the others? Tōki-san and Chi-san? Also Dad, Aunt and Uncle? She shrug. ''Donnu.. I wake up this morning, seeing an empty bed.'' She say, my jaw drop. Oh shit.. You make a room inside my mind?!! ''W-what? D-did I say that? N-no!! I-I mean..'' I interrupt her. Freaking cool!!! Let me see it!! Let me!! Let me!! ''Uh-hu.. I don't think so..'' Oh man!! Wuhuuu!!! Swiper quotes!! Dora the explorer time!! She sweatdrop.

Well.. Sorry? I'm just get.... too excited? ''I think you should back, (Y/N). Shukaku is out off control right now..'' Oh.. Yeah.. Right!! I take a deep breath and say. "Release!!" Then I frowns. How the hell did I get into this weak genjutsu?!! I look at Ren, eyes twitching. "Release!!" "Huh? Wait? What?" I hit his head. "What the actually fuck!!!" I sweatdrop. "Let's go.. Oreo and Gramps was outside, on the roof." He nod but I stop him to go. "Wait!! You can't get through the barrie.." "But you can.." He say.

*Time Skip*

​​​​​​I frowns when seeing Gramps fight with Hashirama and Tobirama, on the other roof. "I wanna stop this.." I say, Ren sweatdrop. I see father use Mokuton, I look at Ren as he nod. I teleport both of us inside the barrier, when my feet step onto it. The root that wrap around Gramps loose by itself. "What?" I heard Oreo mumble. I open my cloak and mask same as Ren. Then I crack my knuckle. "You know Orochimaru.. I feel really annoying when you control the body of my father and Uncle to kill Gramps." His eyes widen when see me, I walk to him with a smile as he walk a step back.

"H-hey, (Y/N).." I smirk and walk closer. "No hey me, Orochimaru... I did said to not make something I don't like, didn't I? So, why?" He sweatdrop and mumble. "You didn't tell me whos your family..." I stop, crosses arms while raise eyebrows. "So, you say it was my fault?" I see he gulp, I smirk. I just make a Oreo gulping fear.. It's so cool don't you think? "Hm? Did I say that?" I stare at him, boredly. "Yes... Order your slave off this village before I make you wearing the pink dress again..." But then Ren add. "More worse.. A short maid dress.."

I smirk evilly. Short maid dress, huh? It's a great idea.. Oreo glare at Ren and before he can go, I say. "Be sure to clean your hideout when we want to come visit.." He sigh. "Fine..." He hiss and teleport away. "Serious, (Y/N)?" I heard father voice, I look at him. "Yes, Duh.." He chuckle. "You guys should go back.. Or someone will be scared." I look at Ren who look at Gramps as he say. "Before that, let him go.." I laugh while father release Gramps from all the root. After that, father and Tobirama disappear, I feel a kunai press on my throat.

"Don't move.." I heard a voice that I really miss. I see Ren eyes widen, I smile sadly at him. "Kakashi!! Let her go!!" Gramps yell at him, I sigh. "It's okay, Gramps." I look at Ren, signals him to go to our hideout. He nod and teleport away. "We'll visit konoha again, Gramps.." I bow my head a little and I can feel the kunai get press on my throats but at the same time I elbow his stomach, he growl pain. Well... I feel guilty but.. Uh.. My life more important.. I hug Gramps then look at the pain Kakashi. "Hope we meet again, Kakashi.." Then teleport away..