◀Chūnin exam: Battle with Oreo▶

YOUR POV

​​​​​​​​​​​​"What did you do to sasuke!!??" He give Bossy hickey!! Because Oreo is gay!!! and Bossy name is Sasu-gay!! "I give him going away present." This is boring. "Hey...Oreo.. Let's battles.. This exam's bored." He chuckle. "Indeed.." He say, I take out the 3 scroll, bit my thumb. Wipe the blood at the on the open scroll, 3 of the scroll with one wipes. "Summons!!" I yell a little and Chi-san, Tōki-san and Ifā-san had been summons. "H-human??" Pinky gasp while I shook my head then smirk. "Chi-san, Ifā-san, Tōki-san.. Please take them to somewhere safe."

They nod and pick them up while I still yawning. "Oh!! Take this too!!" I throw at Ifā-san 2 scroll of Heaven and Earth. "Watch them for awhile then meet up at the tower." I ordered them. "But (Y/N)-" Pinky want say something but Tōki-san take them away. And now, There was me, Oreo, Ku and Shi was standing here. "So, whos first?" I say and Oreo summons his snake again. I laugh and the snake bow to me, Oreo look confused. "You can't win with your summons, Oreo." I chuckle. He look annoying while I petting the snake head. "You know what? Your snake looks so cute."

Kiss the snake head. "Interesting." Oreo say and lick his lips.. Eww!!! ​​​​​​Oreo is a pedo and he is also a gay!!! Eww!!! He is a pervert snake!! Bad Oreo!!! "Err... Shoton : Crystal Prison." I say lowly while make hand seal. He jump up, Looks like he still confused why his snake didn't attack me. "Are you gonna attack me or not?" I ask, annoying. "I have no chance to win if you used Byaringan." Lick his lips again. He make a same hand seal like before he give Bossy hickey. His head go to me but before he could bit me, I slap his face. "Don't you dare to give me a hickey!!" He growl.

He attack me to bit my neck again but I jump up and landing behind him. "Kibaku Nendo: Hebi!!!" I throw a snakes clay to him from nowhere. (magic~) The snakes clay just make a/an small explosion, so... I have no idea. He throwing a kunai and shuriken at me, I have no time to dodging. Shit you!!! You ripping my clothes!! My precious clothes!! "I will fucking break you!!" Okey.. This words sounds wrong. I look at Ku and Shi, They try to not laughing. damn!! "I know what you both thinking!!!" I yell at him, Shi seem stiff. "Yoton: (just pick lava release you want)!!"

I jump and make other hand seal. "Fuuton : Vacuum Bullets." I whispered slowly so he can't hear it. The bullet go to Oreo with amazing speed than when I use to fight Pevy-cat. Maybe because I used Byaringan? Nah~ I land safely. Focused my chakra to my both feet, look at my clothes and frown. Then ran forward and 'tried' to kick him on the face. But he dodge and used his tongue and wrapping around my body. First things I think and I will do it!!! You heard me!!! "Aghh!! Pedo-snakes!! Let me go!! You're pedophile!!" I struggling while he sweatdrop but still didn't let me go.

"Put me down!! Pedophile gay snakes!!" Oreo annoying. "You are pedophile gay!! First, you give Bossy hickey!!" I struggling. "Then, you palpated Foxy!! And now, me!!?? Dahell!!!" I yell.. "Finessss... I put you down!! Justss ssstop yelling!!" He put me down while I smirk victory, teleport to his back. The impact's make he fell on the ground on the face first!! YES!! I snickering and sit down on his back while he yell at me yo get off from him. "No and never before you say 'sorry' and 'please'." Smirk. "..." I frowning when didn't hear anything... Hmm.. I jump on his back while singing.

"Snake !! please jumper !! Jump !! Jump more higher !!" You see? I change the 'frog' word to 'snake' because Oreo is snake guy!! "Hurry !! brother please hurry!! Or we will be late!! unfortunately!!" I hear Oreo groaning pain, Hahah!!! Take 'Jumping No Jutsu' to you!! "G-get o-off m-me.." He say, feel pain on his back while I smirk. "No!! Say 'sorry' and 'please'!!!" I sit again. "W-why would I!!!??" Why!!? Why you say!!!?? "First, you ripping my clothes and I look like a slut right now!!" Disgust with my clothes. "Second!!! It's because you have no choise~" I happy but try to cover myself.

Why?? I'll tell you why I try to cover myself, because my clothes start ripping from my stomach area to upper at where my chest area and my both sleeve ripping. "Now!! Say sorry to what you done to me!!!" I yell. "S-so-so... Get up!!!" I ignore and narrow my eyes. "Not before you say what I want you to." stuck my tongue a little. "Fine!! I'm s-s-s-s-sor-so-sor.." I snickers. "I'm sor-sor-ry?" I deadpanning. ​​​"That's a question not an apologize." sweatdrop. Oh boy... Oreo, you must learn how to apologize to someone. "I'm s-sorry. pleasesss..." I smirk evilly.

"You what!?? I can't heard you~" playful teasing him. "I'm said I'm sorry!! Pleasesss!!" I stand up and help him up. He sat on the ground and hug him, he stiff and hug me back awkwardly. I still hug him and feel he try to bit me, uhh... "I will call you pedophile if you dare to bit me." I warn him, he stop. "(Y/N)." He call and I replied with 'hmm' and coughing. " You remember that your clothes ripping, you showing your skin." I stiff didn't barely to move while he chuckle and hug me a little tightly. "You're also cutess.. and why you chest bigger then that Pink girl?" Dafuck!!!??

Why questioning my chest!! Pervert!! Then someone take me off from Oreo, I saw Black and White hair?? "Are you want to (Y/N) die by your hug, Oreo?" I blinking when look at the person. The person who have serious mood with black hair and the white hair can't stop grin. "Huh... Who are you?" And the white hair burst his laugh. Why he laugh sounds familiar? Wait!! Shi!!? "Shi!! Ku!! It's that you!!??" I say while squeeze Ku cheeks. "Yes.. It's us and stop squeeze my cheeks!!" he say calmly but glare at me. "Okay~" I say and he put me down and I remember something..

"Ahhh!!!! Ku!! Shi!! How about my cloth!!!" I sat suddenly. Cover my chest area while blushing madly. Why did my body grow drastically so sudden?? "I think I have a cloth will fit you but-" I cut him!!! "Just give it to me!!" He give me and I wear it then blush. (no.7) I look at them, they all smirk while I still cover my chest. Uh... Why people in this world so pervert? and their smirk so scary!! "So.. Oro? We're should go.. Oh.. tell Kabuto, please don't be so smart-ass." He chuckle but nod, I wave at him and go to the tower. Put my mask on and Ku and Shi still in human form.

And I see The three demon was there, release them and open my scrolls. My scroll have summons Iruka and he look confused when look at Ku and Shi. Then I sleep in Ku and Shi embrace.. Cause i love warmness!!