Red Leader <<Real You>>

A/N: Another request for winterwolf2215 hope ya like it! I also hope it isn't clear how bad my writers block is. Also, sorry to, the like two people who's requests I haven't gotten to yet, I swear I'm working on them, it just might take a little while because of all the other requests I have piled up and because of my writers block. Anyway, you're not here to hear me talk, enjoy the fic!

For about a year now you've called the Red Army home, you've made friends, and more importantly, grown close to Red Leader himself. Yet, although you knew them pretty well, they didn't really know you. They knew a fake name of somebody who lived a fake life. because the truth was, you worked for the Green Army. Nobody suspected a thing.

Loyalties and work were one thing, but your heart belonged to the infamous Red Leader. It was beyond both wrong and taboo, you knew that. Still, the way he carried himself, so prideful and strong, just the way he walked commanded your respect, that alone made you melt.

It almost hurt, knowing that you were going to expose him, sell him out, especially after you'd even managed to grow close to him.

This was wrong, what you were doing. It was wrong of you to be sneaking down the hallway, to his office, just to take everything, to ruin his everything, and leave without a trace.

You shrugged it off, shaking your head. Time was of the utmost importance right now, you could feel guilty later.

The corridor was eerily dark as you crept towards his office. The door creaked in protest as you pushed it open. You held your breath for a moment, praying that nobody heard the loud sound in the silent hallway.

The room was dark, objects outlined by shadows and silver moonlight pouring in through the window. The desk and chair were turned silver, cast into a spotlight by the moons rays, the large window behind them illuminating their forms.

Three files were still laid out on his desk, you'd have to work fast then, he could very well still be awake. You should take them and go.

Examining the files you saw they were rather important, one held the latest layout of the base, the next was a list of soilders and their personal information, and the last one, was a weapons shipping manifest. You quickly scooped up the files and quietly slid open the window, glancing back at the office one last time.

"Sorry Tord..." You whispered his name into the empty room.

You weren't too sure why, but you stood there a moment, half your body leaning out the window, thinking about everything. You and Tord were so close, you would even consider him your friend. But Tord didn't know you at all, he knew a fake a name, a fake life, he knew fake stories about someone who isn't even real. Was he your friend then? You knew a lot about him, his favorite things, his friend's names, but to him you weren't even real.

You raised your head to look around just one more time, but then you saw him. Red Leader stood in the open doorway, his eye wide and jaw slack, clearly he was hurt. How you wished that shocked expression stayed. His face suddenly ignited in rage, his eye narrowed, and his fists clenched as he dashed over to the window and grabbed you by the collar of your (F/C) hoodie.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going, you traitor?" He snarled, dragging you out of the window and back into the room.

You dropped the files to the ground as he lifted you with his cold, robotic arm.

"Answer me you scum!" He slammed you against the wall, hard.

You winced, it hurt, but you'd suffered worse and reminded yourself pain was only temporary.

"What's your name? Your real name?" Tord growled, you frowned at his words, you felt worse now.

"(Y/N), my name is (Y/N)" You told him, this small information you could afford to give.

"Who do you work for?" He hissed, slamming you against the wall.

You said nothing, staring into his silver eye, it calmed you, you loved it, the way flecks of red danced and the grey beneath shone. A sudden pain exploded on your cheek as he punched you. Damn that hurt, you were glad he used his normal arm for that.

"I won't ask again (Y/N)" He spat out your name that it was something that tasted horrible, but even still you loved the way it sounded coming from him.

You smiled up at him, but said nothing. Admiring him, you still stared into his eye, he was hard to read. He reflected no emotion, his face showed rage, as did his body language, but his eyes were void and dull. It clicked, he was hurt, and scared, you had him where you needed him, you could slip away and run after all.

But you didn't, you didn't move at all. Tord's face twisted in rage further, he bared his teeth and narrowed his eyes, he punched you again. You let him hit you, you knew you were no match for him anyways, trained solider or not. You hung your head, (H/L) bangs falling in front of your eyes as pain rang out on your face, your stomach, everywhere he dared hit you.

You only raised your gaze when you heard him softly whimper and felt the punches slow down and soften. Tord was crying. Tears ran down his cheeks as he trembled and sniffled.

"Why did it have to be you?" He whimpered, slowly lowering you to the ground and letting go of you.

"Why couldn't they have sent someone else? Someone who I wasn't meant to fall in love with..." He trailed off, raising his gaze to look into your (E/C) eyes.

You were shocked, he loved you, your feelings returned.

"But now... Do I even know you? Who are you really? Do I even love you?"

You smiled at him, blood dripping from your nose, but you didn't care. You softly lifted his chin with your hand, smiling warmly. You looked over his face for a moment, tears brimmed his good eye, he looked lost and hurt. The scars that marred one side of his face only made him more handsome.

Softly you brushed away his tears, watching as his eye widened in confusion.

Pressing your lips to his you pulled him for a tender, sweet kiss. You smiled when he kissed back, sniffling the last of his tears away. You wrapped your arms around the back of his neck and he delicately placed his hands on your hips.

Pulling away you fluttered your eyes open and smiled calmly up at the taller male. Tord didn't return the happy look, his face remained cold.

Suddenly you found yourself being pressed against the wall once again, although it was far softer this time. Tord smirked down at you, his eyes boring into yours.

"You almost stole off with my information and my heart in one night (Y/N), I think you deserve a 'punishment' for that, hmm~?" He crooned into your ear softly.

Your face lit up in many shades of red as you looked up at him with slightly wide eyes. You returned the smirk and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. It was going to be a long night.

A/N: All done! Okay! Next up is a Ghost!Edd x Reader, also am I the only one who's noticed how many Matt fics I have in this book? xD This book is like half just one-shots of Matt, oh well, Matt's a bean so I don't mind. -Daybreak