Tomatoredd °Like A Dream°

A/N: Have I won the award for worst author ever for not updating yet? No? Oh okay... But really I have SO many requests right now I'm drowning in them, I know I say this every time I update, but please be patient with me! I mean, you've all been very good at waiting and for that I thank you all! Your requests will be done in due time I swear by it!

Request for: The super nice and sweet The_Random_K who absolutely made my day when they talked to me and I hope they enjoy!

"(Y/N)... (Y/N)..." You hear your name being called faintly, as though the person speaking is a mile away.

A soft rocking motion follows the voice. You feel like you are laying on a raft, bobbing in calm waters.

The calm feeling doesn't last.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" The voice is much louder and closer now. The rocking also becomes more violent, you begin to feel you may get sick.

You sit up quickly, snapping your eyes open. (E/C) meets a pair of heterochromatic orbs.

"Tomatoredd!" You cried, playfully pushing your fused friend, "What'd you wake me up for? I was having a good dream!" You huffed, puffing out your cheeks in a childish pout.

"But (Y/Nnnnnnnnn)! I wanted you to see the sunset with us!" You knew that childish voice, it was Matt talking.

"Sorry (Y/N), we couldn't stop him from waking you," Edd apologized, the grin that followed surely not a good sign, "Although, I guess it doesn't Matt-er now!" A joyous laugh followed, and then a three-voiced groan after that.

You couldn't suppress a giggle at Edd's horrible joke, you loved bad jokes.

Suddenly, your friend sat up, pointing to the sky. Matt hadn't been kidding, the sun was going down. The sight was breath-taking, a wondrous collage of colors melting together to make the picturesque scene before you.

Ruby reds lined the bottom of the sky where the sun was sinking down. The green grass on the horizon turned a fiery orange. Lilac skies turned to cobalt as your gaze trailed further up into the sky.

All the colors of the sunset stole your attention from the peaceful meadow around you. The meadow was quiet. The grass was fading from orange to silver in the changing light. Flowers once alive with color began to dull, as if in sleep, as the moon rose. You, Tomatoredd, and the willow tree you both rested under were the only majorly eye-catching things in sight.

The sunset also distracted you from something else. Tomatoredd was taking in every detail of your awe-struck expression lovingly.

"Oh Tomatoredd, it's beautiful! Thank you for waking me to see this!" You gaped, hugging onto his arm.

Your (E/C) orbs never left the stunning vision before you. Not even when you rested your head on his shoulder.

"Ya, beautiful..." Tord trailed off, brushing a strand of your hair out of your face.

Finally, you turned your gaze to him. His firey hair was the same color as the disappearing sun. You were met with a gentle smile and a flower being held out to you.

"For you!" Edd stammered out, "I thought someone as beautiful as you would like a flower as beautiful as this!"

You laughed sweetly as his face took on a red hue.