Red Leader Tord {Colorless}

A/N: Okay so I know not everybody likes Medd a whole lot, so putting my last authors note on that chapter was probably counter productive, bit I KNOW a LOT of you like Tord, so just a little announcement, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read the authors note on my last chapter if you havent already! Thank you!

Request for: @TomTord368511 AND @megansotto and I'm sure a LOT of the rest of you!

Colors were the foundation of the world. From the vibrant greens of growth, to the beautiful purples of a man-made world. The blues of the sky and sea, and the reds of soil and fire.

Or so you had heard, you'd never know for sure until you locked eyes with your soulmate.

But the leader of an army didn't have the time to go looking into people's eyes. Especially not when you were in the middle of a war.

You were the leader of the Gray Infantry. A colorless army in the midst of a war of color.

First and foremost, there was the Green revolt, an army founded solely as a rebellion against the first army. Allied with the Green Revolt, was the Violet Battalion; which honestly would've been useless without the Green Revolt to back them.

Next was the Blue Navy, which launched semi-reckless attacks by sea when only minorly provoked.

Finally, there was the Red Army. The first army of this war.

Rivaled in power only by your own army, the Red Army was truly a force to be reckoned with. They were the first army of the "color war" constructed, and only vague legend told of what they were created for. Some say world domination, others say protection and peace.

All you knew, was that you were against them.

You had already met your fellow leaders, save for Red Leader, but today that would change. Today was the arranged meeting of all the army leaders to discuss the end of this drawn out war.

You adjusted your dark gray blazer or at least you assumed it was dark gray-colors would probably always be a mystery to you-as you walked into the large building. You were pretty sure you were a little late, which was rather unlike you.

Four sets of expectant eyes turned to you when you opened the doors to the meeting room. Three of the men in this room you knew well, you didn't even know the name of the other.

As you entered the room you offered a warm smile to the boys you already knew, but you didn't even spare a glance at the one you didn't. A warm smile tugged at your lips; you had moved in with three of these men for a long while, they were now your close friends, more like family.

It hardly took a minute before Green Leader pulled you into a hug.

"Gray!" He exclaimed, as you had already agreed to not use real names in this meeting. "Long time no see!"

"Green!" You hummed, returning the hug.

Pleasant greetings were exchanged between you and almost everyone else; even Blue Leader deigned to give you a hug. Red Leader shook your hand firmly, but he didn't meet your gaze the entire time.

"I'm Red Leader, not that any introduction should be necessary. I already know who you are, Gray Leader, and I'm sure you know who I am." He offered a sharp and toothy grin, but still didn't meet your gaze.

"Yes, of course," You mused. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Red Leader, I've been waiting for this moment."

Finally you got to meet the most worthy opponent of your life, and he couldn't even look you in the eye.