Red Leader Tori *Unfortgettable*

A/N: Wow, okay, I just realized how busy life is gonna get for me soon. Thursday kicks off this shit show, because this Thursday is my birthday(yay me!) Then this weekend I'm going on a trip to Seattle with my Choir, so that'll be fun! But ALSO school is ending! And its current state testing time! Which is both good and bad, good because school is coming to an end and I'll be able to crank out updates hella fast over the summer, bad because it means for right now, I will be VERY busy, updates are slow, they always are, you know the drill.

Request for: No one! But it is dedicated to the lovely and kind AubreeStrider I know how much you love Tori, my dude!

You swear this was the third time today Red Leader had called you into her office. Every time she told you needed something personal, and every task she had you so was more pointless than the last.

Her office was basked in the blue light of her holographic desk when you pushed open the doors. Tori was waiting for you, arms folded over her chest.

You didn't know what to say here. You were getting fed up of being formal---you were getting fed up of coming to her office for nothing---but if Tori was in a bad mood, she could very well shoot you for angering her.

Thankfully, you didn't have to say anything, because Tori spoke first.

"(Y/N)," She hummed your name faintly, like she was talking to herself rather than you.

"Red Leader," You mumbled her title, watching a smile tug at her lips.

"No need to be so formal, (N/N), you know me," She assured you, "Come on, sit down."

With a sigh, you flopped back into a chair, shrugging your blue coat off of you. You rolled up the sleeves of you sweater, feeling too warm to keep on your bulky uniform.

"Why'd you call me in here, Tori?" You asked her.

The sweet smile she wore turned into a sly smirk, and suddenly you were feeling nervous. Tori didn't answer you, only hummed softly and got out of her chair. As she made her way to your side you became afraid that she really would shoot you for a second.

But she didn't.

She offered you her hand instead.

You were surprised. The violent and cruel Red Leader was smiling at you and holding out her hand to you.

Tori smirked and grinned, but she never smiled.

With trembling fingers you took her hand and let her help you up. You couldn't stop staring at your hands, for she never let go of yours. Her well manicured, bright red nails contrasted well against your (S/C) flesh.

With a flick of her robotic wrist, and the push of a couple buttons, a delightful tune filled the air. It was a jazzy cord, a dreamy sound, you quite liked it actually.

Tori was all fluid movements and graceful gestures as she twirled you around. Before you knew what was happening, the Norwegian had pulled you flush against her chest, one hand delicately resting on your hip, the other draped around your shoulders.

Suddenly, the two of you were dancing. Honestly, you had no damn idea how to dance. But, when you let the music aid your movements as you tried to follow Tori's footsteps, it all became so much easier.

You wrapped your arms around Tori's waist tighter, nuzzling your face into the crook of her neck. She rested her head atop yours, crooning the lyrics to the song in your ear in a sweet whisper of a voice.

"Unforgettable," She sang softly, hugging you closer to her, "That's what you are," She hummed.

The both of you continued to sway to the music. You let your eyes fall shut as you twirled and swayed.

She was warm, but it wasn't an unpleasant warmth. It was a nice warmth. A warmth that was comforting. She was alive, and warm, and you also were alive, letting yourself get lost in the rhythm of the song she was still whispering the words to.

There was no sudden or jerking movements as Tori held onto you with a gentleness you didn't know she possessed. You could feel her long hair swishing against your shoulder as you moved.

Before you knew what happened the song had ended, and Tori was holding you in a dip. You clung to her, afraid of being dropped; surely that seemed like something Tori would do, drop you, then laugh about it.

You gazed up at the Norwegian with wide eyes. There was love drowning in her good, uncovered, silver eye. The fur that lined the collar of her blue jacket framed her face nicely.

God, you were so hopelessly in love with her.

Still holding you in a dip, Tori closed her eyes and leaned in. You squeezed your eyes shut in turn, and met her halfway for a sweet kiss.

Her lips were soft against your own, and she tasted so sweet, like chocolate covered cherries.

You're sure you could've swept back the loose strands of her hair and kissed her all day. And maybe it was because she kissed like she needed to be kissed. She kissed with all the loneliness and pain in her heart.

Even if it was short lived, that was the best kiss of your life.

When she pulled away, all the love in her gaze had turned to sorrow. The smile was no longer plastered on her face, but rather, a forlorn expression replaced it, and that soon turned to a blank stare.

"I love you, (Y/N)," She said with such softly spoken care and honesty.

You opened your mouth to speak, to tell her the feelings were returned. But before you knew it was happening, there was a cold object being pressed harshly against your temple.

"I love you, (Y/N)" She repeated, her voice breaking like she was about to cry.

Then your world went dark.

Tears trailed down Tori's cheeks as she flinched away from the sound of the gunshot. She dropped the pistol in her hand in favor of cradling you close to her.

"God, forgive me!" She wailed brokenly, tilting her head back towards the sky to avoid your dull gaze, "Forgive me my angel!" She begged, hugging you tighter, she didn't care if she got blood on her. She just wanted to be close to you for as long as she could.

"I've killed the purest angel to ever grace mankind, and I cannot atone for my sin!" She whimpered, fat tears rolling fast down her cheeks, "I've killed my only angel, and they will never forgive me!"

Blood clumped your (H/L) hair together, (H/C) strands discolored from the blood pouring from your wound. Your (E/C) eyes stared back her, hallow, empty, and filled with tears.

She loved you so much, which is why she didn't torture you, it's why she wanted to make your last moments good ones. The two of you could've been so perfect together, she knew that. She wanted that.

If only you hadn't been a spy for the rebellion.

A/N: Yes. Angst. Sadness. I feed off of the tears of the innocent. But the next chapter will be more happy, so dont worry! Also, have you guys ever just had such a wholesome and sweet friendship that you legit smile so much it hurts whenever you talk to them?? Because, I just found a great friendship like that recently, and its something I feel like everybody deserves in their life. -Daybreak