(L)Alpha!Edd -Heat-

A/N: Okay, first of all, y'all are fucking Hamiltrash, I can't really blame you, but you are. Second off, I know this wasn't in the right order on the request queue, but I honestly had no inspiration to write the other chapter, and I didn't want to give you all something that was absolute shit.

WARNING: Y'ALL SEE THAT L IN FRONT OF HIS NAME? THAT MEANS THIS IS SMUT, A LEMON, SO GET READY CHILDREN CAUSE IT'S THE SOUR HOUR

Requested by: @MyFandomTrashOk

The room was dark as you squirmed about in your bed. Fitfully you pulled the fluffy (F/C) comforter over yourself, tossing it off not seconds later. You were warm, oh so very warm.

Sweat dripped down your face as you panted ever so softly, nearly your whole body was flushed a pale red. Despite being so warm, you also felt rather cold; something was missing, lacking, but you weren't too sure what it was. Unfortunately for you, you knew exactly what was going on; just what this drool, blush, and arousal inducing warmth was.

You were in heat.

It was rather late at night and Tom, Matt, Edd, and Tord were surely sleeping by now. You didn't want to wake anyone, and to prevent that you had to bury your face in your cool, comforting, soft pillow to stifle any groans, or other sounds, that might fall past your lips.

Personally you weren't too sure you wanted to get up in the morning. There would be two alphas waiting for you after all; and one of said alphas would more than likely do nothing but laugh at your condition, and not help you.

Letting your eyes fall shut, you were disappointed to find that you, most likely, would not be able to sleep tonight. The pillowcase frayed, but thankfully didn't tear, under your nails as you gripped it with a strength you yourself weren't too sure you had in the first place. You rutted your hips, only twice, in a vain attempt to get more friction and possible solve your problem. All said movement did, however, was make it worse. This problem would continue to torment you through the night.

In the morning, you were even more of a mess than before. Your (H/L) hair was matted and tangled from gripping at it and running your hand through it. You has long since abandoned your (F/C) hoodie and any other articles of clothing that were covering your upper half, to try and help with the warmth. Drool dripped down your chin and sweat beaded on your forehead and cheeks faster than before. Somewhere in the back of your mind you felt like you should be ashamed of yourself for looking and being so desperate, but your current desires outweighed any sense of pride at the moment.

To your half-asleep horror, you found that you had been correct about two things last night; the first being that you indeed did not sleep at all, and the second, that the two alphas would be wide awake and waiting for you when you regained enough energy and sanity to function like a semi-normal omega in heat.

Your movements were painstakingly slow as you tugged on your favorite hoodie, not bothering to wear anything underneath. Just as you slipped on the comfy hoodie, you heard a loud and booming shout from somewhere outside you room.

"You are just pissing me the fuck off today!" Tord's voice rang out in a vixious snarl. The frighteningly low tone made cool chills run up your spine.

"What's your fucking problem, Tord?!" Edd snapped back, the dark growl made you shudder in all the right ways.

"E-Edd..," You breathed the alpha's name in a heated whisper. You peaked out around the door and into the hallway. There was nothing that you could see, except maybe the back of Tord's head.

On shaky legs you made your way slowly out of your room and into the living room. Tord and Edd were posed to lunge out there, and they looked ready to spring and tear each other apart at any moment. The whole air was tense, and it seemed like one wrong move could've made the whole situation end badly.