Tamara <==Hungover Hugs==>

A/N: Hey guys, just wanted to say before we started, I have something important to say to all of you after this fic! Don't worry it's nothing bad, just a little announcement regarding Updates and such, thank you!

A request for winterwolf2215

Silence flows through the home of a cool wooden floor and open windows. Golden sunlight dances across the walls and into tired eyes. A soft breeze whispers through, taking up the curtains in it's wake. The smell of coffee spirals up past the rim of a mug, carrying the steam up into the sky where it will disappear. It is calm here, it is quiet here.

"(Y/N-N-N-N-N)!" At least it was quiet until Tamara began to scream your name at the top of her lungs.

Now you being the caring person you are, shot up off the couch at the sound of her voice. The patter of your bare feet hitting the hard floor was the only sound heard as you scampered down the hallway.

Flinging open the door to the alcoholic girl's room you were surprised to see her curled up under her checkered blanket, looking almost sick.

"Tamara? You called for me?" You questioned softly.

The brunette turned to face you, she looked awful.

Her hair was matted, not in it's usual up-do, but instead cascading down her shoulders and back in waves as her bangs clung to her sweat coated face. Dark bags hung under her pitch blacks orbs, and her skin was somehow even more pale than normal. She was a mess.

Quickly you rushed to her side.

"Oh my gosh! Don't tell me you're sick!" You cried.

She laughed, her voice raspy, but still angelic to you.

"No, you dolt!" Although that was an insult her voice was light and playful, "I'm just hung over!" She groaned out that last part.

"Need me to get you anything?" You asked, tilting your head.

"This is gonna sound really weird, but. I need you to get me some painkillers and... Pickle juice...?" Her voice sounded strained as she asked for the last, granted, rather odd, item.

With a shrug, you didn't question her and left the room to hunt about for the requested things. It took awhile, but you eventually found some sort of pain medication. One would think in a house with this many girls there would be more painkillers lying around, but you'd be wrong.

At first, you planned to simply bring Tamara the whole jar of pickles, but as there was still quite a few left you just filled a cup with the brining juice.

Ell was going to have some questions the next time she wanted pickles.

Scuttling back to Tamara's room you handed her the pills and pickle juice.

"I'll leave your door open, so if you need something just shout okay?" You told her, which earned you a nod and bleary groan in reply.

Over the course of the day you found Tamara was not shy about asking for help. You swear you felt like a parent caring for their sick child.

You answered to her every beck and call, from cooking her food to bringing her more pain relievers for her headache. You didn't complain though, you cared about her too much.

"(Y/N)!" She wailed out again.

With a sigh you made your way to her bedroom once more. Someone remind you how long hangovers were meant to last again?

"What's up Tamara?" You asked, poking your head into the dark room.

She held her arms out and made a grabbing motion at you.

"C'mere, I want cuddles" She whined.

Heat rose to your cheeks and you did your best to hide your blush. Fed up with waiting the void-eyed girl grabbed your wrist and pulled you down into her bed. For awhile you laid there, head on her chest, arms around her torso. She had one of her arms around your waist and tangled her legs with yours as your breathing fell in sync.

Eyes falling shut you sighed in bliss as Tamara ran her fingers through your (H/C) hair, (H/L) strands tangling around her hand.

Was this even real? Was your long time crush really holding you this close and petting your hair? Yes, yes she was.

"I've always loved you (Y/N)," She began, your breath hitched from excitement, but you let her continue, "You're always so kind to people, I don't understand how you do it."

She hummed softly.

"Your hair is really soft... And such a pretty (H/C)..." She twirled a lock of your hair around her finger as she spoke.

Your blush returned tenfold as you pressed your closer to the cobalt clad girl.

"So caring..." She mumbled drowsily. "Like how you just took care of me today." Love and affection dripped from her voice.

"I love you too Tamara," You hummed, "Love your adorable smile, tough girl attitude," You paused to giggle, "How you still cuddle with Tammy-bear." You couldn't help the coy smile that crept onto your face.

"I-I do not still cuddle Tammy-bear!" She denied.

Opening one of your eyes you grabbed Tammy-bear from the pillow next to you.

"Don't you~?" You snickered.

Snatching the well-loved bear from your hold the brunette avoided meeting your gaze as a blush dusted her cheeks.

Once again your laughter rang out as you squished your (S/C) cheek against her pale one.

"I just love you Tams" You sighed out.

"I love you too (Y/N)" She hummed.

For a moment you both simply laid there, the only sound being the soft sighing of your mingling breaths.

"Just one last thing, love?" Tamara requested.

"Of course, dear! What is it?" You tilted your head.

"Can I have a kiss?"

You grinned, "Anything for you." You hummed, leaning in slowly.

A/N: Okay! Now for the thing that is going to make you ALL hate me! Here's the thing guys, school starts for me on the 29th, and based off how bad I failed last year, I've really got to pull myself together, which means updates ARE going to be MUCH slower than they are now! Also, I'm BURIED in requests and don't get me wrong, I love you guys and I love seeing your requests, but I am going to have to ask you all to be patient. Updates ARE coming, THAT I promise you all! It might just take some more time than before, I hope you all understand and enjoy your day -Daybreak