two

Laughter echoed throughout Yoongi and Jimin's apartment. Yoongi was sat on the couch beside his childhood friend, Jung Hoseok, as they chatted about old memories and sipped on their drinks.

Jimin was frowning on the fluffy white carpet, a colouring book in front of him with Syubbie beside him, along with different toy cars and dolls, but he wasn't doing much colouring or playing.

He wanted to spend the day with his Daddy. He even got dressed up prettily in his favourite pink overall dress with a cute white undershirt with little ice cream patterns on. He even wore his soft striped thigh highs that his Daddy adored so much.

"Remember when Mrs. Lee sat down on the chair covered in glue?" Jimin glared at the man he had seen Yoongi talking to on the phone often, Hoseok. Yoongi chuckled loudly, his gummy smile on display.

"She stood back up and her skirt got ripped, the whole class saw her panties. We got suspended for a week but it was worth it to see the look on her face." Hoseok howled with laughter, two little dimples appearing above his heart-shaped lips. The man was handsome, even Jimin couldn't deny it.

Jimin looked down at his colouring. It was a T-Rex wearing a party hat. He had finally finished colouring it in, even if he did go out of the lines a lot and used mismatched colours.

"Daddy, look!" Jimin said proudly, holding up the coloured sheet with a grin.

"Hold on, Jimin, Daddy's talking right now." said Yoongi with a soft but firm tone, not sparing the little a glance. Jimin felt like he'd been kicked. Yoongi didn't even use any special nicknames or even look at the picture he drew!

"So, how are you and—" Yoongi began to ask as Hoseok sipped his drink, only for Jimin to interrupt.

"Daddy, Daddy! Look at—" Jimin's joyous smile was quickly wiped from his face when Yoongi's head snapped in his direction.

Daddy doesn't look happy Jimin thought sadly, not wanting to be the cause of his Daddy's sour expression.

"Jimin. I said wait." Yoongi's tone of voice was strict and authoritative. Tears sprung to Jimin's eyes and Hoseok glanced to the floor awkwardly.

"But Daddy—" Jimin once again tried to earn his Daddy's attention. The picture was long forgotten, laying flat on the coffee table.

"Jimin, go to your room and wait for me," Yoongi's voice was firm, but he wasn't shouting, although little Jimin felt like he had shouted. He jumped up and ran into the bedroom, diving face first on the bed and causing his skirt to fly up a little and reveal his pink panties. He sobbed quietly.

He made his Daddy mad.

A few minutes later, after a lot of sniffling and crying, Yoongi entered the bedroom and placed a soft hand on Jimin's trembling shoulder, but the younger shrugged it off.

"Jiminie, baby, look at Daddy," his voice was softer and gentler this time, but Jimin still felt left out.

"No! Go and play with Hoseok! You don't like Minnie no more." Jimin wasn't crying now, just upset. He heard Yoongi chuckle and shot up, glaring at him.

"Why are you laughing?" he glared, feeling betrayed but confused.

"Is my baby boy jealous of Daddy's friend, huh?" Yoongi smirked and Jimin felt his chubby cheeks burn.

"No fair! You ignored Minnie, you like Hoseok better." he pouted and Yoongi resisted the urge to kiss the pout away.

"Baby, I love you so, so, so much. Hoseok is a friend from elementary school. He has a girlfriend, his own little, and they're very happy together." explained Yoongi with a small smile. Jimin felt dumb.

"So you're not leavin' Minnie for Hoseok?" he questioned cutely and Yoongi pinched his rosy pink cheek.

"Daddy is never, ever going to leave you, baby boy. You're mine. Daddy's. I promise you, Jiminie. You're the prettiest little boy and the bestest thing that's ever happened to me." Yoongi carried on complimenting his baby, loving how cute he got when he was flustered.

"Daddy," Jimin whined cutely. Yoongi leaned in, kissing his button nose.

"Whose are you?" he looked directly into Jimin's chocolate coloured eyes.

"Daddy's." he replied. Yoongi grinned his gummy smile.

"Good boy. Hoseok is waiting out there for us, what do you think you should do for getting a bit impatient earlier, hm?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows expectantly.

Jimin gasped, jumping up without giving an answer. He ran out into the living room and engulfed the larger male, who was in the process of putting his jacket on, in a bone crushing hug.

"I sorry, SeokSeok! Jiminie was rude." his apology came out slightly muffled from his face being buried in Hoseok's chest.

"It's all right, Jimin! You weren't rude at all." he chuckled, ruffling Jimin's pink locks and Jimin sighed in relief. He was rude when Hoseok was his Daddy's friend, and now his.

"Good boy, baby," praised Yoongi and Jimin felt his heart fill to the brim with something pleasingly warm.

"I hope we can talk again soon, Yoongs. It was nice finally meeting you, Jiminie! I hope to see you!" Hoseok smiled brightly and it reminded Jimin of the sun; cheerful and shining.

"Yah, don't call me Yoongs, you brat. I'm your hyung," Yoongi grumbled, but nonetheless smiled and waved Hobi off, along with Jimin who waved shyly.

"Now, why don't you show me your pretty picture, hm?" smirked Yoongi and Jimin bounced in delight, rushing off towards his picture.