eighteen

"Meow."

Jimin rubbed his head and cherub cheek up on his caregiver's pale knee, creating a realistic and uncanny purring sound, the tiny silver bell attached to his collar jingling at every sudden movement.

The younger male was clad in just some simple boxer shorts and his boyfriend's oversized yellow sweater, along with some fuzzy pink socks to keep his feet warm for the oncoming winter. Around his neck was strapped a baby blue leather collar, wool on the inside so it didn't irritate his skin. Fastened to his coal black locks were two matching furry cat ears, adorned by a puffy cat tail connected to his waist.

Yoongi knew it was a bad idea to take Jimin to a cat cafe while he was in littlespace, but he couldn't help but love his cuddly kitten boyfriend.

"Come up here Jimin; the wooden floor'll hurt your knees, baby." Yoongi patted the space beside him on the couch. His laptop was sat on his knee as he worked.

Jimin jumped up, meowing adorably and deciding to nudge his head into Yoongi's cheek, nearly causing the other to topple over the couch with his laptop.

"No, bad Jiminie," he scolded softly and the other whined apologetically, bottom lip jutting out into a pout.

"Meow," Jimin mewled. He grabbed the little cushion decorated by little candy canes and Christmas trees, courtesy of festive Taehyung, and curled up on his.

"You're so cute." Yoongi bopped Jimin's little button nose. "My cute little kitten, aren't you? Daddy's sweet angel."

Jimin purred in response, eyelids fluttering closed peacefully as Yoongi threaded his hands through his hair, being careful not to tear the fake ears out.

The older continued his work, occasionally glancing over to his napping kitten. It wasn't until thirty minutes later he woke up, stretching his limbs like a real cat.

"Meow," Jimin mewed. Doe eyes staring at his caregiver expectantly.

"What?" Yoongi chuckled. Jimin gave a higher pitched whine and caused him to grimace a little. "You want attention?"

The kitten let out a frustrated noise and meowed again, licking his lips as to give a hint. Truth be told, Yoongi already knew what he wanted. It was noon, Jimin's dinner time and they had just gotten a fresh pack of dinosaur chicken nuggets.

"You're thirsty, sugarplum?" Yoongi teased with a sly grin.

Jimin huffed. His eyebrows were already furrowed with annoyance but he didn't give up and whined, smacking his lips together.

Yoongi finally felt pity for him and chuckled. "Oh? You're hungry, kitten?"

A cheerful smile broke out on Jimin's features and he meowed, nodding.

"We have dino nuggies..." Yoongi trailed off. The younger of the two meowed hysterically, voice breaking on a particularly high-pitched one. "but kitties can't have little boy food, it's not good for their tiny tumtums. Looks like you'll have to have some veggies."

Jimin gasped, all but yanking the ears, tail and collar of, dumping them carelessly on the ground.

"No! Jimin is not kitty! Jiminie a little boy and can has dino nuggsies!"

Yoongi grinned. "Are you sure, baby? I think I can see a few whiskers coming from your cheeks."

Jimin's hands flew to his face, searching for said whiskers but felt nothing out of the norm. "Jimin's a little boy, Daddy!"

"Yes you are. Daddy's baby boy. Let's go get you some numnums."

_

i wrote this in 20 minutes and you can tell. seriously short but just wanted to get something posted until i finish the next chapter which is over half way done already. once i've written the ideas i've got down i'll perhaps open requests.