please stop

This is not a chapter, but a response to a hateful message I got from a person a few days ago

This is not a chapter, but a response to a hateful message I got from a person a few days ago. You do not have to read it but I'm putting a sincere note in and would advise you to at least skim through it.

I do put warnings and tags at the introduction of each and one of my books. I try to be thorough with them so no one ends up reading someone they aren't comfortable with. Though Littlespace is becoming an increasingly popular topic to write about and a lot more people are more open and accepting.

Littlespace is a real thing!

Although you seemed to have gotten confused with littlespace, age play, and unfortunately pedophilia. I'll explain these things and how they are completely different from one another.

LITTLESPACE - Someone who uses psychological regression to cope with stress or just because it makes them happy. May or may not like to be taken care of as if they're younger. Unlike age play, this is almost always non-sexual and it's psychological, not acting.

AGE PLAY - Role play in which one or both consenting participants act as if they are younger or older, sexually or non-sexually.

PEDOPHILIA - Sexual desire for children aged below 16, 17, and 18. (Littles are not sexual and age play is partaken between consenting adults).

My works are fictional, which is why the genre is fanfiction. None of it is real and intended to hate on BTS in anyway.

Another thing,

Do. Not. Come. At. My. Readers.

Hate on me and my fanfictions all you want, but do not, under any circumstances, come at my readers and call them "sick" for liking and reading a piece of fictional work.

Do not shame anyone for the things they like. It's the 21st century. Fortunately people are more open minded and accepting, and I'm not saying you should be, too. It's your choice, but do not hate on people and insult them for what they like and what they use to cope with stress.

And please do not worry about my future, worry about your own and I'll worry about mine.

I'm sorry if I offended any readers in this or got anything wrong, but there are a lot more well known books similar this and I can't imagine how they would feel if they got a hateful message which I'm sure they have at some point.

I just wanted to get this out because it's not okay to judge people for what they do/like.

Will most likely delete this chapter soon.

( and for those who still like this book, there are two new chapters coming before and on yoongi's birthday )

( hopefully )