nine

"Daddy, it's morning," Jimin whispered to the sleeping figure next to him, who groaned in response and reached out for the smaller boy, clutching onto him like a stuffed animal.

"Minnie, cuddle Daddy," he mumbled, eyes still closed. Jimin tried to escape from the strong arms but to no avail.

"C'mon, Daddy! Jiminie is hung'y!" the orange haired boy whined. Yoongi, still half asleep, mumbled incoherently.

"But baby, it's still early...Cuddle with me," Jimin giggled and escaped the arms, straddling the elder and bouncing excitedly.

"Wakey up! Wakey up!" he cheered loudly and that woke Yoongi up. He pulled the little from his lap and quickly shushed him.

"Inside voices, bubs." Jimin nodded guiltily for a second before he smiled in success at waking up his Daddy.

"Daddy you look funny!" giggled Jimin. Yoongi's mint green hair was stuck up in various places and he looked like he was about to fall asleep again any minute.

"I do, do I?" he questioned, tackling the giggly little boy and tickling him into a fit of giggles. This lasted for about 2 minutes.

"Daddy, s-stop, Jiminie gonna p-pee!" Yoongi immediately stopped and Jimin let out a few more laughs before trudging to the toilet easily. He must've wanted to go bad to go on his own. "And don't go back to sleep, Daddy!"

"Yeah, yeah," he chuckled, climbing from the warm duvets. He was headed to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast when there was a rushed knock at the door. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and checked the time.

8:12 AM. Who would be knocking at this time? He thought grumpily, a frown etched onto his features though that wasn't an unusual sight anyway.

The knocking continued and he cursed under his breath, ready to punch whoever was disturbing him. He unlocked the door and threw it open, nearly taking it from his hinges. He was met face to face with an exhausted Taehyung and grumpy Jungkook.

"Yoongi-hyung! I really need to pick my sister up from the airport and I can't take Jungkookie with me! Here are his things, thanks, hyung!" Taehyung said in one breath, shoving a carry-on bag in Yoongi's arms before he quickly pecked Jungkook and took off running.

"You little sh—!" he grumbled, but Taehyung had disappeared from view. Jungkook stood there in cute little Mary Jane's and frilly socks, along with cute beige shorts and a fluffy jumper twice his size. He had his arms crossed and a pout on his face.

"C'mon, Kookie," the eldest said softly, ushering the boy inside gently. He hung the bag on the coat rack.

"Kookie!" Yoongi jumped in surprise and bumped his toe on the door, muttering all the curses he knew of under his breath. He entered the living room and saw the two littles hugging. Jungkook looked less grumpy at the sight of his best friend.

"What did I say about inside voices?" Yoongi asked, eyebrows raised. Jimin quickly whispered a cute apology and Yoongi grinned.

"Have you already eaten, Kookie?" he asked the youngest who nodded softly, "You can have some more breakfast if you're still hungry. Jiminie and I haven't eaten yet."

"Okay," replied Jungkook.

"What do you want, little ones?" he asked.

"Coco pops! Coco pops!" exclaimed Jimin. Yoongi looked to Jungkook for confirmation who just nodded sadly. He wasn't used to being away from his caregiver.

After Yoongi made the two bowls of cereal in matching plastic bowls with animal patterns on, and filled two sippy cups with apple juice, he made himself some quickly buttered toast and scrolled through his phone, occasionally glancing up at the two littles.