seven

It was Tuesday, which meant it was Jimin's day off, but unfortunately Yoongi still had to go down to the studio.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Yoongi asked. The younger chuckled and nodded, not knowing why his boyfriend was making such a fuss over something so simple that they've done many times in the past.

"Hyung, I'll be fine. You've gone to work for hours and I've been fine." said Jimin. Yoongi sighed and nodded.

"I know...just, call me if anything happens. Even if you can't open the jar of jam." grinned Yoongi, causing his orange haired boyfriend to whine.

"Hyung!"

"All right, I'll be back as soon as, and then we can spend the rest of the day together." Yoongi smiled and the younger cheered which made him even more worried.

Jimin hasn't been in littlespace in a few weeks due to school stress and work, and today he woke up extra giggly, but Yoongi can't take the day off to care for his boyfriend if he slips, but Jimin knows the rules anyway.

Always tell Daddy if you're in littlespace.

"Okay, hyung. I love you." Jimin pecked his boyfriend's lips, earning a pout from the older.

"Is that it?" he joked, pecking his boyfriend back. "I love you too. See you later, baby boy."

Yoongi shut the door, not realizing what he had done. Jimin stood in the hallway with wide, dazzling eyes. He shook his head. He had to stay Big, he didn't want to be a burden.

Jimin sighed and entered the living room, flipping the TV on, but he quickly regretted it when his favourite cartoon came on. Sponge-bob Square Pants.

He gasped, quickly trying to change the channel but he dropped the TV remote in his panicked state, and it was too late to stop. The theme tune had put the younger in littlespace, all cares about being Big gone.

He giggled, dancing and singing along to the cheerful tune, accidentally kicking the remote under the couch with his foot. He would've danced all day if not for his rumbling stomach.

"Hungry..." he mumbled to himself, running to the kitchen. He opened up the snack cupboard and grabbed all sorts of candy and treats that he was only allowed with his Daddy's permission. He dashed back to the living room, dropping some on the way.

After he'd eaten most of the sugary snacks and the show had ended, the little eventually got bored and picked up the phone, phoning his best friend Jungkook.

"Hey, Jimin," Jungkook's deep voice rang through. He wasn't in littlespace, but Jimin was too full of sugar and giggly to notice.

"Kookie!" he giggled.

"Jiminie? Are you in littlespace?"

"Uh-huh! Kookie play with Minnie?" Jimin asked cutely, causing Jungkook to grin even though the older (but younger) couldn't see it.

"I can't right now, Minnie. Where's your Daddy? Is he there with you?" Jimin bit his lip, shaking his head.

"No. Daddy workin'." he replied, the cheery tone fading.

"Does he know you're in littlespace, hm?"

"Nu-uh, Minnie dun' wanna bo-bother Daddy," Jimin replied guiltily, chewing on his bottom lip, feeling even littler. He heard voices in the background and Jungkook's muffled reply.

"I'm at work, Minnie, I have to go. Will you be okay? You should phone your Daddy. You're never a bother." Jungkook reassured though Jimin wasn't convinced.

"Minnie will be okay," he said and a distant shout came from the phone, directed at Jungkook, "Minnie promises."

"Okay, Minnie." Jungkook didn't seem convinced but he couldn't do anything at work, especially not talk to him on the phone unless he wanted to get fired.

"Bye-bye, Kookie!" cheered Jimin. Jungkook chuckled and Jimin hung up, deciding to colour a nice picture for his daddy.

He grabbed all the glitter and markers and stickers and squealed, shoving the empty candy packets to the ground and planting the supplies on the table, quickly getting to work.

He was crafting peacefully and happily when the phone rang again. He didn't bother checking who rang him and just answered.

"Hello!" he giggled.

"Jimin? Are you all right?" Yoongi's concerned voice said. Jimin gasped quietly. He wanted to surprise his Daddy with the pretty picture.

"Yes, Da-hyung. When are you-you gonna be home?" Jimin said in his bestest big voice, hoping his Daddy wouldn't know.

"Jimin? What was that?" asked the elder suspiciously. Jimin gulped.

"What was what, h-hyung?" he felt bad for lying, but he didn't want to disturb his Daddy and wanted to surprise him.

"All right. I'll be home in the next half hour, okay?" Yoongi said. Jimin nodded before realizing he couldn't see.

"Yes, hyungie." he replied, quickly hanging up.

He finished colouring the picture of the two together surrounded by glitter hearts and stars, which took up all of the half hour as he stayed inside the lines the best he could.

"Jimin?" Yoongi's voice rang through their apartment. The little gasped. There were candy wrappers on the ground, as well as glitter and stickers. It looked nice to Jimin but to anyone else it looks like a toddler's mess.

Jimin suppressed an excited squeal. The picture looked amazing and he couldn't wait to show his Daddy.

"Hi, h-hyung!" he greeted him in the hallway, away from the surprise and mess. Though another episode of Sponge-Bob was still playing in the background softly.

"I don't think that's what you should be calling me, is it, baby boy?" the elder said, eyebrows raised as he walked around Jimin, hugging him from behind. His breath tickled Jimin's ear.

"Daddy, I'm sorry, it's jus', Minnie didn't wanna disturb Daddy and-and Minnie has a surprise f-for you!" the younger defended, dragging his boyfriend to the living room.

Yoongi's eyes widened at the mess but a beautiful drawing was shoved into his face before he could react.

"Does Daddy like it?!" squealed Jimin, eyes turning into sweet little crescents. Yoongi chuckled and pecked the younger.

"Yes, baby. Daddy loves it. It deserves to go right on the fridge so everyone can see what a little artist my baby boy is." praised Yoongi. Jimin blushed and they stuck the picture on the fridge with cute animal magnets.

"Now, don't forget, baby. You still broke a rule, didn't you?" Yoongi asked softly but firmly. Jimin frowned and looked at the ground.

"Yes. I'm sorry, Daddy. Minnie jus' didn't wanna bother D-Daddy at work," the shorter felt his eyes get wet and he was quickly embraced in a hug.

"Baby, you'll never ever be a bother to Daddy, okay? Daddy just wants you to be happy and safe, and as long as you're that, Daddy will be happy too, all right, prince?" said Yoongi. Jimin sniffled and nodded.

"But you're still getting a punishment," the added and Jimin gasped at the smirk on his face and whined.

"Clean up the mess in the living room, okay? You shouldn't of eaten all that candy, bubs." Yoongi said. Jimin nodded, smiling at the light punishment.