six

Yoongi and Jimin were having a lazy day. Jimin was cuddled up beside his boyfriend, wearing one of his large sweaters and boxer shorts with dinosaur prints on. Yoongi sat behind him, in a casual T-Shirt and sweatpants, running his bony hand through the younger's faded pink hair.

"Your hair needs redyeing, Jiminie," he pointed out, noticing the black roots. Jimin looked up and giggled.

"Yours too, Daddy!" he smiled, patting the elder's blonde hair. Yoongi chuckled.

"How about a new colour this time? What do you think about that?" he asked. Jimin's eyes widened and a bright smile broke out on his face.

"Yeah, Daddy! Minnie wants orange, pretty please?!" he begged cutely and Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"You want orange?" he asked with a grin. Jimin nodded his head quickly.

"Daddy, you should be green! Then we can be like a carrot, orange and green? Can we, please Daddy?" he gave the elder his puppy dog eyes that Yoongi couldn't refuse.

"Baby, you don't even like carrots." he reminded and Jimin pouted.

"Jiminie likes the colours, and-and Jiminie's cute carrot stickers with faces on!" he defended and Yoongi smiled adoringly at his boyfriend.

"Can we go now, Daddy?" he asked with big eyes.

"You wanna go now?" Jimin nodded, "okay, but we gotta get dressed properly, and you have to eat up all your carrots tonight, all right?"

Hey, if he was going to dye his hair green, he might as well get something out of it.

Jimin pouted but nodded, "Deal!"

***

The couple walked down the street. The youngest was clad in cute white overalls and a blue fluffy sweater with clouds on it underneath, along with frilly socks and baby blue converse. Yoongi just threw on a pair of jeans and grabbed a jacket.

"Da-Hyung, you're walking too slow!" chastised Jimin adorably. Yoongi chuckled.

"Baby, the store isn't going anywhere. Don't walk too fast, we don't want you tripping and hurting yourself, do we?" he replied.

"No, hyungie, but I'm jus' so excited! I can't wait to show Kookie and TaeTae and Jinnie and Joonie, and SeokSeok too!"

Yoongi gave a breathy laugh, but inside he wasn't too excited to show their friends as he knew they would tease him about it. "We'll show them a picture when we're done."

The two eventually got their hair dyed. Jimin picked out a bright orange and Yoongi decided on mint green, despite Jimin's protests about how the top of a carrot wasn't mint.

They were now trying to send a picture to their friends, much to Yoongi's reluctance even though it was his idea.

"Smile, Daddy!" he giggled, jumping on his boyfriend's back. It took the older by surprise but he quickly steadied them both and scrunched up his face cutely, the picture being taken automatically.

Jimin hopped around giddily, waiting for their friend's replies. They came in quickly.

ChiminieJiminie: We got new hair colours!!! 😊🦄🍭🌈 Carrot! 🥕

KookieBear: carrots!!🥕 🥕 gross!!!

Taebaby: Kookie be nice! you guys look adorable!!

KookieBear: sorry daddy!! you do look cutie jiminie and uncle yoonyoon!

SunshineHobi: CUTE!!!!

NamJin: you guys look so good!

DaddyJin: Green suits you, Yoongi-ah. You look adorable Jiminie!

NamJin: HYUNG WE SHOULD DYE OUR HAIR TOO!

PrincessJin: I'm keeping my hair pink.

Jimin giggled upon reading the replies. He loved his Daddy and friends.

***

Just a cute lil thingy