ten

Yoongi lay on the couch, exhausted from playing with Jimin all morning. The younger woke up in littlespace and was extra energetic, not that Yoongi had a problem with it. He loved every part of his boyfriend, big or little.

The morning started off with a messy breakfast and cartoons, then Jimin gave Yoongi a make over and declared him the princess until he saw how beautiful his boyfriend was, and decided to be the princess himself.

Countless games later, Jimin was now having a tea party with Yoongi and his stuffed animals, talking to them and sipping imaginary tea.

"Daddy, you have to sit beside Mr. Teds and Peanut-Pie." he whined cutely, pink princess cup hanging from his little pinky.

"Yes, of course, your highness." Yoongi stated, squeezing between the large bear and pink unicorn. Jimin grinned, eyes disappearing.

"Baby, I think your stuffies are hungry," Yoongi said, hungry himself. It was around lunch time by now. Hopefully they can eat then take a nap together. Jimin pouted.

"They don't like to be called stuffies, Daddy! They're Minnie's friends, you need to call them by their names." Jimin chastised. Yoongi grinned in amusement.

"Of course, princess."

"Jiminie got cakes!" the younger exclaimed excitedly, reaching behind him and bring out a plastic cake rack with similar plastic cupcakes and brownies on. Some had bite marks from previous tea parties.

"They look delicious, bubs, but why don't we make a big cake instead? We've got the food colouring and—" the rapper didn't get to finish his sentence before Jimin jumped up, princess dress all crinkled and plastic toys knocking over along with a few stuffies.

"Yeah, Daddy! C'mon, Minnie wants ta make a cake!" he rushed towards the kitchen only for Yoongi to gently grab ahold of him.

"Let's get you out of your dress first, we don't want it to get ruined, do we?" he patted his bum teasingly and ushered him to the bedroom to change.

Yoongi searched the cupboards for the ingredients. They didn't usually cook a lot. Jimin often ate at the cafe where he worked with Seokjin, and Yoongi brought takeout for them. They really needed better eating habits.

"Does Daddy know how to make a cake?" Jimin asked curiously, eyes shining. He sat on the counter, legs danging off adorably. He had also popped in his pacifier.

"Of course I do, baby. My parents owned a restaurant when I was a kid, they made me help a lot." he said, not sounding convinced himself.

"They maked cakes there?" the younger asked, lisp evident. He must've felt littler.

"Make, and no, but...it can't be too hard, can it? We'll do fine with Master Chef Minnie!" Yoongi grinned, gums on display as he popped an oversized chef hat on top of Jimin's orange locks.

"Daddy is helper!" added Jimin.

"That's right, baby boy. Can you get out three eggs for me, bubs? Be careful with them, they're very fragile and we don't want you dropping and slipping on the yolk and hurting yourself." said Yoongi.

Jimin nodded at the mission and grabbed three eggs, carefully making his way over to his boyfriend who was searching the dusty cupboards for more ingredients.

"Minnie got them, Daddy!" cheered Jimin.

"Good boy, Minnie!" Yoongi kissed the younger's nose, causing him to giggle and blush lightly. "We thankfully have a mixing bowl so we put the eggs in here."

Yoongi grabbed the large transparent bowl and plopped it down on the counter side. Jimin dropped the eggs in the bowl, smashing them.

"Jiminie did it, Daddy! Minnie a good boy?" he asked. Yoongi chuckled, cupping Jimin's plump cheeks.