twenty-three

( adorable request by @sevenpabosandafan )

"Diminie come!"

Jimin's purple Sofia the First pacifier bobbed in and out of his mouth rhythmically, his naive and doe-like eyes trained on the TV where Tinkerbell was playing. It was the one about the pirates and Tinkerbell and her friends had switched talents. Jimin was so focused he didn't realise the drool slipping down his chin until his Daddy wiped it away with a napkin.

He let out a soft noise and cuddled closer to his caregiver, practically clinging onto his arm like a baby monkey. He hummed happily, feeling completely safe and relaxed.

"Sweetheart, Daddy needs the toilet," Yoongi breathed, trying to unlatch Jimin from him.

Jimin gasped, pacifier falling from his mouth, but thankfully not hitting the floor because of the clip attached to his shirt. His lips were pink and swollen from suckling so much.

"Diminie come!" he exclaimed, crawling from the couch when Yoongi stood up, a little alarmed. Of course they'd seen each other naked before, they were boyfriends, in and out of littlespace, and Yoongi had changed his messy nappy loads of times (he was wearing one now).

"All right," he agreed, albeit reluctantly, picking him up and carrying him to their shared bathroom. He placed him outside, Jimin scrunching his nose up in confusion and making grabby hands. "You wait here, bug."

Yoongi walked into the bathroom, shutting the door without locking it. As he began doing his business, he heard the familiar creak of the entrance and Jimin appeared at his side, giggling with his stuffed giraffe Burangi clasped tightly in his chubby hands.

"Diminie s'here!" he giggled cutely, eyes crunching up as if his Daddy wasn't in the middle of peeing.

Yoongi chuckled, face burning just a little. "You're a little monkey today, huh?" He zipped himself back up and flushed the toilet, squirting foamy strawberry soap on his hands as he let the warm stream of water rinse them off.

"Wittle mon'tey!" Jimin chirped. He was still sat on the tiled floor with Burangi, not minding of the germs that were probably there (they didn't get around to cleaning the bathroom floor too often).

"That's right. Daddy's little monkey."

***

A few hours later, after Jimin's bath and their dinner, they were cuddled up together on the couch again. Jimin's headspace had been oscillating from little and very little. It was stressful, having normal little Jimin argue that he didn't need a diaper only to have an accident when he regressed even further.

Yoongi slipped the half-asleep Jimin from himself, laying his head gently on the fuzzy pink cushion. Holly looked up from his own bed with hazy eyes, chocolate coloured ear twitching slightly.

"Dada." Yoongi froze at the sleepy and confused voice of his baby boy. Jimin had been demanding to follow him everywhere today, and although Yoongi loved tiny Jimin, that also required the little following him to the toilet.

"Go back to sleep, baby boy. Daddy needs the toilet, he'll be right back," he soothed quietly, hoping he would drift off again.

Jimin's bottom lip trembled and he made grabby hands. "Dada! Diminie t'ome, too!" he cried, salty droplets slipping down the pink of his cheeks.

Smitten for his baby, Yoongi ran right over and picked him up. "Shh, of course you can come," he cradled him with practiced ease and carried him to their bathroom with an deep exhale.

***

It went on like for for a couple more days. Little Jimin waddling behind him like a baby elephant holding onto its mother's tail, or sometimes Yoongi would carry him like two pairs of monkeys. There were times he was able to go when Jimin fell asleep, but other than that the younger was attached to him 24/7.

Right now Jimin's pink lips were covered in spaghetti sauce from lunch, though it had dried up. He was sucking intently on his dummy, beautiful eyes trained on Finding Nemo, Holly curled up on his lap.

Yoongi stood up slowly, tiptoeing to the bathroom. He thought it was a little extreme, but he just didn't have the heart to tell his baby boy no.

Clicking the bathroom lock closed, he sighed in relief as remorse began brewing in his gut, especially when Jimin called out, angelic voice confused and lisped behind the pacifier.

"Daddy?"

Soft thuds of socked feet got closer and closer until Yoongi heard some persistent mumbling from outside the wooden door.

"Daddy."

"One second, baby," he called back. Jimin didn't seem to hear him, and if he did he didn't stop the callings of his caregiver's name and the quiet knocking.

"Daddy, come out."

"Dada!"

"Daddddyyyyy...!"

If it wasn't for the current situation Yoongi would chuckle to himself but the tone of his baby boy was getting sadder and high pitched by the minute. He finished up and began washing his hands thoroughly.

"Daddy...Diminie misses you..."

The older's heart ached at the words and he hurried to dry himself off, almost tearing the bathroom door from its hinges. It was worth it though to see the bright smile break out on Jimin's face, his crooked tooth peeking out and eyes disappearing

"Daddy's here now, prince."

_

i just reread your request and realised you asked for jimin following him everywhere as well as the toilet. i only added the bathroom parts, sorry! <3 but i hope you like it anyway.

updates won't be as frequent for this as i'm currently working on my two other books as well as drafts [including the spin-off for chapter twenty-two :)]