thirty

Violet Sofia The First pacifier propped snugly inside the his mouth, blue onesie decorated with yellow ducks on with the rather large bulge of the diaper at his lower region, cute pink bib around his neck, Jimin felt happy and content, especially when his Daddy, holding a plastic princess dish with separate compartments, strolled in with a gummy smile, placing the meal in front of him before gently taking the soother out to feed him.

"Time for baby Jiminie's din-dins," Yoongi cooed, scooping a spoonful of applesauce and directing it to the boy's mouth. "Here comes the choo-choo train! Open up the station!"

The little giggled and opened his mouth, suckling on the blob of applesauce, a tingling feeling starting in his toes when his Daddy cooed and grabbed a napkin to wipe the dribble of food on his chin away.

"Choo-choo!" Jimin echoed, laughter from the other end of the table gaining his attention.

Joonie sat with his own caregiver and dinner, except there was a stark contrast between the two. The oldest little was dressed in cute shorts and checkered shirt with a pink bowtie, with no bib, and had a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs to which he was eating himself, neatly with barely any stray sauce or noodle dripping down his leg. Seokjin was praising him along the way while strolling through his phone.

A gentle tap on his chubby cheek made Jimin turn back to his Daddy.

"The aeroplane's here now!" Yoongi drove the spoon into Jimin's mouth, who was still peeking over at his friends and instead felt the warmth of mac n' cheese on his tongue instead of the sweety sour taste of applesauce. He didn't complain though, he loved both of the things equally.

"Dada," he whispered discretely, cupping his hands around his mouth. Yoongi, amused and little intrigued, leaned in. "Why Joonie eat s'petti and no appley sauce?"

Yoongi scooped a spoonful of more mac n' cheese this time. "Because only little babies have applesauce, sweetheart, you're my little baby, yeah?" he cooed.

But Jimin wasn't having it. He didn't want to be the baby. He wanted to be a big boy, too! He wanted to eat spaghetti and meatballs! It wasn't fair.

The little crossed his arms cutely and turned his head. "Jiminie's no baby," he muttered. "Jiminie's a big boy. No need this." Short fingers wrapping around the already messy bib, he tore it off easily.

Yoongi tutted, eyebrows raised. "You're not acting like a big boy now though, are you? Big boys don't get attitude with their daddies," he reminded softly, attempting to tie the bib back on as this was a new onesie and he just knew tears would pour if it got dirty.

But Jimin didn't agree and submit, instead growling like a cute kitten and turning his head away from the clothing.

"No."

By now, Seokjin and Joonie were both looking on curiously, Joonie still eating neatly without any mess and it made Jimin jealous.

And before Yoongi could get a word in, a hand flew forward and flung the plastic dish of food onto the ground, eliciting a gasp from everyone but the little that had committed such a crime.

"Right," Yoongi snapped, easily hoisting a squealing Jimin into his arms and straight for the corner. Knowing he was too little to stand up and face the wall, the rapper gently placed him down with his back to it, ignoring the whines and crocodile tears.

"That was a bad thing to do, Jimin," he scolded, gripping the little's chin and forcing eye contact. "That's not how good boys act, is it? You're going to sit here nicely and think of how you're going to make it up to Daddy."