thirty-seven

Angry Daddy P6. [FINAL]

Shortly after Namjoon left, Jimin slipped from littlespace and announced he was going to take a shower as he still felt quite icky after the multiple accidents. Seokjin knew it wasn't possible. He had bathed Jimin himself with honeysuckle scented soap and lots of bubbles, the boy had smelt divine after getting dried and dressed.

Seokjin knew it was a distraction from their brief conversation earlier and a way of busying himself so he didn't need to speak to the older about anything, but Jimin had been in the shower close to an hour when Jin's mobile pinged, indicating a message had come through.

He stopped mid way through kneading the cookie dough, knowing Jimin would most likely end up trudging into the kitchen little wanting help to get dressed or simply wondering where he was if clothes had managed to be put on properly. Clapping his hands onto his already floury pink apron, Seokjin reached for his phone, tapping the notification.

joonie bear
An hour.

The man's breath hitched and a dusty puff of flour tickled his nose, rousing a sneeze from him. While Jin loved Jimin sleeping over and adored the younger male to pieces, his visitation definitely wasn't like the others they'd had with both littles, often three if Jungkook came along, where they'd sit in their onesies and pacifiers, giggling and playing with their dolls and colouring pretty pictures for Seokjin to store into the album (the fridge was simply too full and Jin didn't want sticky tape on his expensive wallpaper or chalkboard paint), until night came and all three would snuggle together with their stuffed animals and pacifiers, bellies full with a warm bottle of milk (banana milk for Jungkookie) and satisfied with a story book until they drifted off to sleep.

The past week had been filled with tears, accidents and a Jimin who didn't know whether he was big or little, jumping from the two numerous times a day. It was exhausting to say the least, but what Seokjin found more exhausting was watching his younger friend suffer so much emotionally, and knowing Yoongi, he could say the man was feeling the same. But now there was only an hour until they would be able to reconcile and Seokjin knew Jimin had to be big. There was still an hour and if Jimin came trotting through the archway with his gorgeous caramel eyes large and unblinking, clearly regressed, Seokjin would smother him with snuggles and treat him with triple chocolate chip cookies. It would do no use to worry Jimin an hour beforehand.

Seokjin quickly typed back a reply before returning to kneading his dough, distantly hearing the shower head coming to a stop.

___

As Namjoon let Yoongi wash up, he decided to tidy around the apartment, pushing down the urge of slipping into the shadows of his mind once his eyes spotted the plethora of toys scattered carelessly around Jimin's littlespace bedroom. Namjoon ended up dumping the stuffed animals onto the bed and dashing out of the room, not caring about how he told himself he would put them all back neatly — if he had remained under the colourful wallpaper and bright toys any longer, he'd have sat down and regressed.

Walking towards the ball he had spotted earlier, Namjoon decided it would do no use in letting it sit around waiting for someone to trip over it and cause another argument. Curling his hands around the plastic of it, he jumped back in slight disgust when a slimy substance rubbed off on his fingers.

"Where's my phone?" Namjoon looked up at hearing Yoongi's voice from the other room. He glanced down at his wet fingers, shuddering as he wiped them off with an unclean kitchen towel.

Dashing back into the room, he was met with Yoongi in sweatpants, shirtless and still glistening from the shower. His black hair was damp and dripping pearl shaped droplets of water.