fourteen

It was a late Sunday morning. Yoongi and Jimin had slept in, and Yoongi would've slept longer if not for his boyfriend. Jimin had sprawled about on top of him, babbling and giggling incoherently. He had clearly regressed to a littler headspace.

After quickly strapping the younger in a nappy and feeding him a bottle and some banana porridge, he settled him on the beige rug in front of the TV (which was playing Jake and the Never Land Pirates), soft toys and quiet ones in front of him.

Yoongi sighed in relaxation as he finally slumped lazily on the white couch, his own bowl of banana porridge in front of him. He smiled at the sight of his little boy making his stuffed animals bounce around.

He watched the little, or baby, play happily as he ate, but Jimin didn't play long when he heard the clinking of the metal against the porcelain bowl.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows, swallowing the warm food in his mouth as Jimin clumsily crawled forward with a giddy smile on his face. After failing to climb up onto the elder's lap, he squeezed comfortably between his legs, placing his chubby hands on the elder's thighs.

"Hm?" hummed Yoongi, taking another spoonful of his breakfast, taking notice of how Jimin's dark brown hues never left the piece of cutlery. "What?"

"Ah!" Jimin opened his mouth wide, tongue sticking out slightly. Yoongi huffed a laugh.

"You've already had your breakfast, baby. This is Daddy's," he said, taking another spoonful. Jimin whined loudly, patting his hands down on Yoongi's thighs impatiently.

"Hey, no hitting. That's a no-no." Yoongi warned, voice stern. He didn't want to be too harsh seeing as Jimin wasn't too far from being in complete babyspace.

Jimin pouted apologetically, soothing over Yoongi's thighs before opening his mouth once more when Yoongi scooped another glob of delicious porridge. "Ah!"

Yoongi smirked, deciding to tease the younger. He brought the spoon closer to Jimin's mouth, who in return opened his mouth wider. Just as he got close enough for him to take the food, he quickly lifted it away to his own mouth and swallowed it.

"Dada, Dada," slurred Jimin, smacking his gums together lightly. He didn't quite get he was being teased.

Jimin's eyes reflected hopefulness when Yoongi got another spoonful and brought it to his mouth. He let a giggle escape and waited for the food, but it never came.

He whined pitifully when his caregiver ate it himself, bottom lip jutting out slightly into an adorable pout.

Yoongi chuckled at the defeated face on his boyfriend, giving in and getting some more on the spoon.

"Daddy's sorry for teasing his baby," he cooed, finally letting the boy have some. Jimin gurgled and swallowed, letting some slip through his lips but the older swiped it away with the pad of his thumb.

"Ah!" he waited for more and this carried on until the bowl was empty and Jimin's plump lips were covered in cold oatmeal.

"You're so tiny," awed Yoongi, dabbing away the mess with a clean tea towel. "Daddy's tiny baby boy. Let's go get you cleaned and dressed."