three

"Jiminie, it's time to get up, baby," Yoongi's soft voice rang through Jimin's ears. Jimin whined and pulled the Paw Patrols blanket over his head causing the older to chuckle.

"No, no, Daddy. Minnie sleepy," he slurred, his Busan dialect slipping into his voice easily, making Yoongi coo silently.

"But, baby, today we're going to the park with TaeTae and Kookie, but if you're tired, I can phone Tae—" Jimin shot up quickly, the blanket falling to the ground and his pink hair all messy.

"No! Jiminie awake! I wanna see Kookie, c'mon, Daddy!" Jimin dragged on Yoongi's arm, trying to get him to move.

"We still need to get ready, baby. We're not setting off for another hour and half yet, come and eat your breakfast like a good boy." Jimin grinned and ran off towards the kitchen, chanting 'I'm a good boy'.

"Don't get syrup on yourself, Jiminie. Otherwise you'll have to get a bath and we'll be late." Yoongi reminded softly and Jimin nodded eagerly, shoveling the pancakes down his throat.

The two entered the bathroom after a messy breakfast, but thankfully no syrup got on Jimin. Yoongi put the strawberry toothpaste onto the younger's toothbrush and passed it to him, before preparing his own with mint.

"Brush, brush, brush your teeth, brush in the back and in the front!" Jimin sang and Yoongi's heart melted despite the annoying commercial song that Jimin somehow made sound like a beautiful melody.

"Next: Clothes!" Jimin announced with a big smile, making his eyes disappear completely, into little slits that resembled twin crescent moons.

"What'd you wanna wear? Hm? It's sunny out, so you don't wanna wear one of your—or my—sweaters." Yoongi said. Jimin bit his lip, thinking hard.

"My pretty skirt?" he asked, already knowing he wasn't allowed to wear his skirts and dressed outside, due to people being nasty and Yoongi didn't want that. He wanted his baby boy to be happy.

"Baby, as much as I love seeing you in a skirt, you know you're not allowed to wear them in public because there are mean shitheads who don't know how to mind their own business." said Yoongi. Jimin gasped.

"Daddy! You said a bad word, that's ₩1000 for the swear jar." Jimin giggled and Yoongi chuckled, pulling some clothes out.

Half an hour later, Jimin settled on short overalls with cute blue bear prints on them, with a plain white undershirt and blue bow tie, and adorable bear converse which took forever to convince Yoongi. He also added a black leather collar around his neck.

Yoongi picked out casual jeans and short-sleeved shirt with a loose checkered jacket, puma shoes, a black beanie and glasses.

Yoongi also packed some snacks for Jimin and Jungkook, just in case Taehyung forgot as he was still new to this 'little' thing and often spammed Yoongi in the group chat for advice and it usually took everything in his will to not block his number.

"Minnie, we're here," Yoongi nudged the younger gently whose eyes lit up like Christmas lights. Jumping out of the vehicle once it was parked, he ran towards two familiar figures standing by the playground. Since it was a weekday, all the kids were at school and thankfully no toddlers or babies were here with their parents.

"Kookie! TaeTae!" he squealed and Kookie grinned, running up to Jimin and ignoring the calls from his caregiver which would surely earn him a soft lecture when he caught up.

"Minnie! Kookie missed you!" Jungkook smiled and finally the two caregivers caught up to their littles who were now giggling.

"Don't run off like that, Jiminie. You could of fallen and hurt yourself." Yoongi chided gently and smiled when Jimin nodded obediently and said a quick apology.