twenty-two

( amazing request by @dinapapoutsi )

"Be My Innocence"

Yoongi's knuckles were bruised in purple and blue hues, his fingers stained with dry blood as they curled around the smaller male's cargo jacket so hard they turn white. Said male is breathing violently, nose clogged up with blood from Yoongi's harsh punches. The crimson drips like paint from an overdone canvas and onto the jagged concrete.

"You have one fucking week to get me my money, Seojun, or next time I won't go so easy on you." Yoongi shoved the other into the brick wall, his head connecting to it with a hard, bloodcurdling smack.

"Yes sir," Seojun whimpered out pathetically, stumbling away with a limp, hurriedly disappearing into the city.

Yoongi exhaled, licking over his chapped lips quickly before pulling out a cigarette. His calloused hand blocked the chilly breeze as he lit up the end, taking a puff of the nicotine stick.

"Fucking useless twinks," Yoongi muttered to himself, releasing the smoke into the air. His black hair dropped past his cat-like eyes, giving him an even more intimidating appearance to passerby's.

He dropped the cigarette to the ground of the abandoned alleyway, crushing with a quick stamp of his black boot. He pulls out his black gloves, getting ready to slip them on when a scuffle of footsteps enter the passageway, startling the mafia leader.

A young boy, around 16 or 17, with bright orange hair tumbled through the ginnel with clumsy steps. His brown innocent eyes were wide with fear and his chubby cheeks were red, resembling two shiny apples. He was wearing school uniform, neat and pristine with a matching satchel around his shoulder.

Yoongi didn't have time to register anything before the youth bumped into him, making the both of them fall to the ground, pain striking up the older's back. A piercing, ear ringing noise then echoed through the air, hitting into the dumpster behind them.

A sound Yoongi has heard many times before.

A gunshot.

The hoarse scream and whimpers of the young boy broke Yoongi from his temporary daze, eyes locking on Seojun who stood by the alley entrance, face unrecognizable from Yoongi's attacks and handgun shaking in his hands.

By instinct, Yoongi's bare hand reached into the waistband of his black jeans, revealing a black shiny pistol. He stood up swiftly, dragging the highschooler behind him. Within mere seconds, Seojun was on the floor, unmoving and dead with a large puddle of blood slowly forming around his head.

Yoongi pulled out a black cellular, pressing a number and bringing it up to his ear, memory of the youth momentarily forgotten.

"We've got another one," he said curtly, standing up and brushing himself off. "Kim Seojun. One of Chulsoo's pawns. By High Street."

He hung up, slipping the device back into his pocket and his gun in his waist. Only the noise of soft crying beside him reminded him of the teenage boy and he gripped the younger's shirt, pinning him against the wall and sending him a lethal glare.

"Who the fuck are you?" he gritted out through clenched teeth. The orange haired boy whimpered, tears already slipping down his cherub cheeks while his lips trembled in fright. Yoongi wasn't known for his empathy, but the sight made his heart ache and fingers loosen.