Chapter 29

I'm sick of America right now there's so much that could be said but I am not going to grace this foolery with any words we're tired.-Talia

Cecelia pov:
You could hear the strained sound of music coming out the outside of the building. KCi and JoJo were begging me to get Devante out the house because he has been in the basement for now a whole week working on demos. Devante work ethic is simply amazing I'm so proud of him I know he'll make it one day he's just got to. I stepped on the Haileys porch knocking on their door at least 3 times. The door opened and mama Hailey answered. She has always been a sweet lady and youthful. She has even invited me to their church a couple times.

" how you doing sugar?" She opened the door grabbing my arms and pulling me in a hug. You definitely feel the love from her. " I guess you here to see the boys huh?" " yes ma'am I guess so."
I answered feeling a little embarrassed for no particular reason. I was carrying 3 bags of McDonald's trying my best to keep them from falling. " we'll go ahead and see them , right that way towards the hallway downstairs. They're in the basement." She said chuckling.
I walked following the directions she gave me I could hear Kci singing from afar off. " now will you forgive me -" I heard him sing. "To fulfill this life we've been dreaming of, another day might be too long." A chorus echoed. I peeped my head in the cracked door to see that the boys had their head in the game. I tiptoed in the basement trying my best not to cause any attention to myself. Then I tapped Devante's shoulder. " man I'm kind of busy right now." He said in a annoyed tone. "I guess your too busy for food then." I voiced then Kci and JoJo heard me. " you brought food?l Kci asked all excited.  Then Devante turned around and realized it was me like the hairs on his neck were standing up. " oh my bad baby I ain't know it was you" he said now standing up pulling me in hug. " mhm." I said pecking his lips. He looked tired and stressed bags were under his eyes like he had not slept in years.

" I got you some food hope you're hungry." I said grabbing his chin examining him. His eyes lit up and I heard his stomach growl. I heard munching and the rumbling of the bag to see Kci munching on a bag load of fries. " see Kci I knew yo skinny tail was gonna do that so that's why I got three bags." I said . " one for you, one for JoJo,and one for you." I said turning around facing De. "Man De you should of impregnated Cece not Mary evil behind." Kci joked. " I love you for this if de don't make you his baby mama I will." Kci joked again but Devante gave him a deadly glare and he choked on his fries. " nah I'll pass on that."

I said laughing hysterically while JoJo just stood in the cut and shook his head. " thanks Cece!" He simply said grabbing the burger out of the bag. " don't mention it." I winked. " who taught you how to wink? De teased me. " you did." I answered him kissing his lips again. " eww your lips taste like salty fries." I teased him. " they can taste like something else if you stop playing games." He said in a seductive tone. He getting fresh on a empty stomach smh I thought. " boy bye." I said hitting his back roughly. He then coughed holding his chest. " dang girl! You making me spit up my food. "  " sorry De." I said covering my face with a slight smile. I walked away from him cause he was eating his food but he still found a way to use a free hand to slap my behind. " ouch! ." I said covering my behind.
" OuCh, you thought you was gonna get away with that didn't you? " he said mocking me then asking me. " whatever." I said playfully. " come here." He said taking a sip of his water. " eww y'all need a room." Kci commented De flicked his middle finger to him. " that's highly gay my nigga you need to that to her, so you want lose a good girl like that. "
I could get use to this life