Chapter 33

* y'all listen to the song I never heard this until miaveli   her instagram fan page forevermadband I saw it on there and she said people were sleeping on Devante verse they really were. Anyways continuing with the story. So play the music while reading

Donald Degrate  jr. Pov:
I stood on one knee while holding the ring I bought for her a few months ago. My palms were sweating and I was waiting for her answer. " it's alright take your time baby." I told her. It was an uncomfortable silence in the air. I began to question myself was I crazy to propose to her? Was crazy to even be thinking about marriage at 19?

" yes I'll marry you, I love you too." She interrupted my thought pattern while grabbing my chin and looking to my eyes. I grabbed her hands while putting the ring on her right hand on the ring finger. She smiled while sniffing in between tears. Tears of joy I hope.
" oh thank God , it would have been embarrassing if you said no." I admitted laughing . " I wouldn't dream of saying no." She exaggerated. " so what are we gonna do about a wedding?" She questioned smiling.  Oh that I forgot about that.  " I was thinking we could go to the justice of peace and then later on we can have a wedding." I had suggested. A frown was displayed on her face. " oh." She replied faintly. " look at me Cece-" she looked up at me now that I was standing up. " I promise you we can have proper wedding but right now I don't wanna wait for that I just wanna love you."  I confessed to her. Her brown eyes lit up at my words and a smile crept up on her face.

" okay De." She answered.  Then her face changed expressions like she had come to some revelation. " wait what about school? What about whit  Oh my I'm leaving her." She exclaimed. " hey hey calm down we'll figure it out together." I said as intertwined our fingers.
We'll figure it out together.

Dalvin came in entirely late with some rose and a teddy bear I got for Cece he was supposedly my wingman but we all know that's a lie. " Nigga where were you? You all late."

" oh my bad man some broad offered to give me head at the parking lot so you kno-" I threw a pillow at him cutting of what he was about to say.
"We don't wanna hear allat!" I said while Cecelia covered her mouth laughing.  I grabbed the gifts from Dalvin handing them to Cecelia.

" these are for you." I said lowly " it was late cause of this man here."
I said scolding Dalvin. " well that's alright it's the thought that counts and I got the ring baby." She answered looking at me seductively. She kissed me saying she loved me in between each kiss.  " yes you do got the ring little mama." I said kissing her back. " so uhh when's the wedding sister in law?" Dalvin asked.
" tomorrow."

Update 🌹