1

Ring~~

I cupped my head with my other pillow to avoid my hear shot from heard the annoying ringtone. I used to love the ringtone so much but this time I hated it because it disturbed my dream and my sleep.

"Urghhh." I groaned in frustration. More I ignored it more hurting my ears got. With impatience behaviour of mine, I threw the pillow away on the floor and sat up straight on my bed.

Switched on the lamp which placed on the night stand beside my bed. Since there also had my alarm clock, I could see what time already now. That's was 6 in the morning.

I huffed in anger. I never wake up in this hour. This still early for me. I used to wake on half an hour after this.

Who the hell call me in this hour?

Without looking at the caller ID, I picked up the call and leaned the phone against my ear. Soon after that, before I could utter a word even a 'hello' that person directly shouted in my ear.

"YAAHHHHH!!"

Without thinking twice I directly threw my phone on my bed. My heartbeat became faster than usual because of the shock. How dare he called me just wanted to shout in my ear?!!

I knew who it was. Thus, I snatched my phone and leaned the phone again on my ear. "Yah! Jeon Jungkook!!You wanna die?!!!"

Instead of he replied me, he directly hung up the call without say a single word.

Hell.

"Urgh!"I laid on my bed in frustration and switched off the lamp. He just wasting my time. I tucked myself under the blanket and thought to drive back into my dreamland.

Tick tock.tick tock.tick tock.

I shut my eyes tight as I tried to sleep again. Clenched my blanket hard and lastly I end up by threw the blanket away. I sat up on the edge of my bed. Messed my hair in frustration.

"Thanks to him. I cannot sleep back." I spat. Kicking the air in frustration and finally I cupped my face with a pillow.

"You owe me Jeon Jungkook!!!!!"

**

"Morning omma." I greeted her as I appeared in the kitchen. She was preparing our breakfast. I gave a peck on her cheek and helped her to prepare it.

"You early today, hun." She said. I looked at her and smiled. I wanted to say something but someone butt in between our conversation.

"Of course she is, omma. Because you're soon to be son in law woke her up this morning." He sarcastically said and walked towards me and Mom. He gave a peck on Mom's cheek and said 'good morning.'

"How did you know?" I asked him as I followed his figure walked into the dining room with my hands hold our meals.

"Of course I know, Park Jiyeon. Your room just beside mine. I can hear your scream. You little rascal." He flicked my forehead without feeling guilty and sat on the chair.

I glared dagger towards him and put the food on the table. Taking a seat beside him and after that Mom appeared with a jug of chocolate milk.

"Aish...This sweeties.So, that's true Jungkook was waking you up this morning, Jiyeon?"Mom asked me as she was taking her seat across two of us.

Mom know who Jungkook is since he is her friend's son. Mom always says, she wanted me and Jungkook to get married in the future and have kids together. She love Jungkook anyways. She treat him like her own son.

Truly, my family and his were closer like a big family. My mom and his mom were like sister. I love to see their bonding but not like their kids.

Their kids love to fight wherever they meet. Never care about their surrounding and keep arguing if they face each other even in public.