20

I could not believe I had told everything to my Mom whenever the other have fun with the games here in this park.

Honestly that was not the whole story I told her about.I just said that I miss my dad and end up by dream about him that including the scream appa part in my sleep.

I didn't have guts to tell her that Yena was the one who occured this mess.If I told her about Dad and so on,she would be turn to gloomy and sad.That was the thing I don't want to see on her face.I don't want to make her sad once again.

Eventhough the desire to ask her either true or not Dad was leaving us because he regret for married to Mom was taking over me.I better to shoo the thoughts away than keep think about it.

Moreover,do not think I had tell my Mom about what had happened between me and Jungkook last night.I did not tell her about it or not I would be ashame for the rest of my life since I know Mom and Jihoon would be tease me so hard if they know about that.

We start opened this topic after Jihoon retorted to my Mom that I was silence for the whole day today.And yeah,she also noticed how silence I am in this time.Thus,she started to speak and we talked for the whole time.Just two of us.

Between me and my Mom.

I really glad I have her as my Mom. She was an understimate person, caring and loving as well.Eventhough she always busy with her works,she would find even a second to spend with her twins.She always be by my side if I want to talk too beside Jihoon.

That's the reason I don't want to make her sad because she didn't deserve sadness at all.She deserve happiness like every Moms in the world get.She had suffered at alot already after Dad leaving us.

I heaved a deep sigh and changed my gaze to look on the ground as I playfully tapped my feet on the tar ground while I was sitting on the bench alone.

Mom,Grandfather and the two cousins of mine already went back home after my Mom recieved a call from her company.Since I understand her job as the important person in her company,want or not I need to let her go as she need to go to settle it.

So,here I am.Sitting alone on the bench while looking around where the people were happily enjoy the games.Eventhough,I still felt a bit happy after I could spend my times with my beloveds.Thanks to Mom, Halabeoji and the two cousins of mine.

Without I noticed,a smile tugged on my lips as I remembered about them until someone realised me about the smile on my face."I don't even know sitting alone can make you smiling like the happiest person in the world."

He said in sarcastic tone.I turned towards his direction and sent him a dagger glare.Then,I turned to face to the front instead on him.

"If you just want to disturb my peace and calm zone right now,better you walk away before I kick your ass hard."I spat without looking on him.I heard he was snickering after that.

Expected he would go away to play the games with others but he just have a seat beside me on the bench.I ignored his presence beside me and enjoying myself roamed my eyes around here.

"I'm sorry if I was the reason why you keep silence for the whole day just like what had Jihoon said before."

Before I say anything,I heaved a sigh and turned to look at him.There his eyes already in mine.Could not say how flustrated I am when we made eye contact again when his gaze was soft and not sarcas at all.

"I told you,Jungkook ah..That's not even because of you.Don't blame yourself."I said to him.

"Then?Because of what?"he asked.I sense his worriedness through his sweet chocolaty voice.