17

"What do you want now,Han Yena?"

I glared at her while crossed my arms over my chest.She always test my nerve for everytime I meet her either accidentally or not.

"I hate you for asking me that question,since you already know what I really want!"she raised her voice when it came to the last few words.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.I got what she was talking about right now. Why she just not give up?Please don't be too greedy.

"Yah.Can't you just accept that you and Jungkook already done?If you are truely love him..you need to respect his decision."

"And let him run to you?hell no!"

"What?Stop talking nonsense Han Yena.Between me and Jungkook,we have nothing except our childhood friendship!"

"Pfft..you must be blind don't you??We broke up because of you.You and You!!"She yelled out of her lungs while poked my shoulder which quite hard and I didn't deny that we earned people stares.

Almost people which walked passing us would not left except after they shoot us their strange stare.However, they were not bothered to butt in this argument.

"Because of me??Tch..Can you look at yourself infront of mirror,miss. Jungkook leave you because of your "nice" attitude.You already know about my friendship with Jungkook.. then..why you treat me like someone not important to Jungkook?Even Jungkook being cold with me..that's doesn't mean our friendship already over.Jungkook never like people who mess with his loves.And for your information,I'm one of the list.That's why he mad on you. So..don't say that my fault for your broken relationship with him.Thst's your fault.Not mine"

I growled.My eyes didn't looked away from hers.Out of the blue,a hard slap meet my right cheek.That slap was too hard which made me stumbled backward and almost slip but I put myself in balance.

Since my face turned to other side due to the slap,I turned towards her with glares.My hand on my cheek.My breath going heavily as my chest moved up and down uncontrobally.

"Watch your words,bit**.You such a stealer just like your mom who stole your dad from my mom!!"

My hand turned to fist as I held my anger inside.She already went to much about this.This what I didn't want.Having argument and then put my family too in this childish fight.

"My mom??Steal??Han Yena.. You better to be greatfull for I still can held my anger.You have problem with me,so don't put my family in this fight.Since this matter between you and me then just be you and me.Not my mom!"I pushed her shoulder that made her took step backwards.

"For your information..My mom never steal anyone from your mom. That's my dad's decision to marry her instead of your mom!"

"Then,why he leave your mom behind?He must be regret for married to her.Doesn't he?"She sarcamly spat with smirk.My eyes were teary listened to this thing but I held it in my eyes from let them down on my cheek.I didn't want to see weak in her eyes.

This matter was not fun to talk about.You must be wonder what actually we talk right?Here let me tell you.My Dad is Yena's mom's bestfriend.What I knew Dad and her mom knew each other since kids.

Meanwhile,Dad knew Mom in their highschool.They fall in love in that time which lead them to get merried at last.About Yena's mom I didn't know much about it.