29

BAM!

I don't even fu**ing care if my deed took people attention.For what I care?I'm not scare to fight back with Yena this time.I'm done being such a silent person who let her did every shitty thing on me.

This time,NO!

I grabbed her her shoulder tighter,as her body was scrunching in pain due to the pain that I gave by bumping her back against the locker.

Her face crinckled so much.Red colour was noticeble on her face as well. Every person who walk passing us would be gasp out loud as they were never expected that I'm the one who occured this scary sence.

Should I said I'm the one who beat Yena right now?

"What the hell do you want?" She hissed through the gritted teeth of her.Some of her hair was covering half of her face.

A smirk proudly tugged on my lips, eyeing her in disgust." It's odd when you ask me the same question that I used to ask you before,right?"

I tighten the grip on her shoulder even more.She whinced in pain but her reaction didn't effect me to give her pity at all.She deserve this.

"It's hurt bit**!Just tell me what the fu**ing you want?!!!!"

"I want my dad back."

Silence....

It feel like no one was here except me and her.Time was stop out of the blue.Her dark brown eyes in mine. They were trembling in fear. Frightened could see through both of it.Her face instantly drained of blood.

I love this reaction she gave to me.

"Do you listen to me?I said,I WANT MY DAD BACK!!!"

She flinched abit at my rising voice. People who were walking automatically stop on their track. Watching this show focusly in silent.

"I don't have your dad." Her voice crack.I huffed in frustration while aggresively yanked my hand away from her shoulder.Making her bump her back again against the locker.

"So...tell me who was the guy in white blue shirt and black trouser with you at the mall.On last Saturday?"

I lifted my brows arrogantly,provoked her.Testing her patient.To see how much longer she wanted to hide the truth.Instead,she just remain silence.

"Ah....I know..that was a guy who is your cheap mommy chase after right?"

SLAP!

My face 90 degree turned to my left, impacted of her tight slap on my right cheek.My eyes tremble with tears start to well up but didn't even know the true reason why the tears want to built up in my eyes.

I didn't thinked I was feeling guilty after what had I said.That such a satisfication for me for a long time I keep the madness inside,growing silently in my heart.

Bitter tasted hit my tastebud which realise me my corner of lips was bleeding.I turned my focus to her side,with flame in my eyes.Her chest was moving up and down uncontrobally.

Using my back of hand,I wiped the blood.Shooting her with smirk as I showed her that I'm not effect with her deed.

"My mom not a cheap person like you said,Park Jiyeon!"

"Then!same does as my mom!Who is the one that you always calling her cheap women, stealing another girl boyfriend!You think I'm fine with what you said?!!!"

"I said it because it true!!!she steal your father from my--"

Just flash of light,her body swung again against the locker.This time my eyes bulging out in surprise.Turned my head on the side in fast motion.