38

I got awaken when a beeping sound like, turn so noisy.I could not sleep anymore thus I fluttered my eyes open.

The first thing I saw were white coats everywhere as they surrounded Jihoon's bed.

Wait...

I abruptly sat straight on the couch where I used to sleep for last night Looking so many doctors here,gave me heart attack so instantly.

I pulled the blanket that Mom gave me last night for me to cover my body,on the other side of couch.

"WㅡWhat's wrong??" I asked, stuttering.My eyes began travelled and tears start welled in my eyes.The doctors and nurses looked at me.Some of them were looking on me in weird way.

I don't blame them tho as I knew I just woke up so my appearance was such a mess.

"Jiyeon..." I heard Mom on my side.She already have a pair of teary eyes.Not only that,her eyes also puffy and red.

What's wrong?!

"What happen??" I asked her almost in rising voice.Where that absolutely hit the doctors and nurse earshot. Thus, one of them turned to look at me again.

"Jihoon-shi...." His stuck on his mid sentence as the other doctor called him.

"Dr Kim..We don't have much time... his blood continusly losing..The blood pressure instantly drop down."

That made all of them panic.Not only them,my family too.

My heart again,crashed into pieces. Tears directly poured on my cheeks.

"Jihoon!!!" I ran on his side made the doctor moved back away.

"Jihoon..wake up!!You cannot leave me!!!Hooniee!!!!!!!" I shook his lifeless body violently.

One of the doctors immedietly hold me to stop from what I'm doing but I still stubborn with what am I doing.

"We need to be faster miss.Please don't distruct our work.."

"Jihoon is dying....."

Hoonie...

"He not..if you give us coorperation. We need to bring him to emergancy section right now.Please,excuse us."

He said firmly.Then,all of them lifted Jihoon on the stretcher and pulled it away,out of the room.

The noisy atmosphere just now drastically went down as nothing left behind.My knees directly meet the cold tile floor.

The tears dripping on the floor.

"Jihoon....!!!"

Mom and Dad pulled me into their embrace and kept chanting,

"Hoonie,will be fine..Just left it to god..HE know more than us."

I shut my eyes tight,tightened my jaws as I helding my body from sobbing indeedly.

Why??

***

I looked at the mirror before I went out from the bathroom as I'm just done my shower.

A sigh escaped from my lips.

Even I feel refreshing after the bath,my face was opposite.The eyes were red,puffy and swollen.Same does as my nose.

I stared on my reflection on the mirror for awhile.Looking deeply in the eyes.

"How many I should tell you?Don't ever think to hurt my kids!"