4

I was in my own world as I'm reading my book in my seat right now.To avoid my ears hurt from the noises of classroom I put on my earbuds so it help me to endure the noises.

The melody of song played through my earphone was very calm and lovely.The song had produced by Yoongi oppa which is one of BTS member.

He have talent in making song same as Hye Jun's eldest brother,Namjoon. Like I said before,they also could sing right?So,the singer of every songs  either Yoongi oppa or Namjoon oppa produced were sang by all of BTS members.

My eyes just stared deeply on my book and ignored my surrounding.I felt someone on my left which is on Jungkook's place.Without feel any bother to know who was that,I just do what I'm doing now.

I don't think that was Jungkook since he said he have taekwondo selection today.Suddenly,my left earphone had took off by someone.

I looked at my left with frown expression.There was a guy who never know what means of shame.I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

He put on the earbud in his ear slightly like that earphone was belongs to him.Then,he landed his head on the table surface as the head was facing onto my direction.Soon,he closed his eyes.

"Wake me up when teacher coming." he order.I bit my lower lips and narrowed my eyes while looked at him.

"Yah,Jungkook ah.Don't you have selection today??Seem like you don't have those thing...So,mind to do your own work soon.okay?"I raised my brows.

With his head still on the table he open his right eye and looked at me."I do have the selection.But..after recess.So,don't dream to run from jot the notes down for me soon okay?"he closed his eyes back

I heaved a deep sigh and turned my head to the front.My blood was boiling inside my body.

Am I his slave??

Took a deep breath and start my reading again.The earphone still on his ear and the other one still on me.We were connected by the earphone.

yeonghwa sogeseona isseul
geotman gatdeon geu saram
baro neoya

[Miss right]

Once that part came,my lips directly turn to a smile.The picture of the guy who sang this part appeared in my mind.The small eyes of him,the pink plump lips,the small perfect nose and the chubs cheeks which my favourite.

Not forget to the sharp jaw that he have.Even he had those chubby cheeks,the sharp jaw was perfect with him.

Remember about him,I directly turned to face Jungkook who seem like already drove in his dream land.

Do I care if he sleep or not?

"Jungkook ah."I called him but he didn't response.

"Yah.Jeon Jungkook."I raised my voice abit to wake him up and finally I heard he groan.

"Don't disturb me.You punk."he said with his eyes closed.

"Yah..I want to ask you something. Open your eyes now."I command. Being a stubborn person he is,he never listen to me even now.He remain to close his eyes.But I know he would listen for whatever I said.

"Just speak.I'm listen."

See..I told ya.