45

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook dear...let's come out and eat..You're not eating well lately.. Please....son."

She knocked my lock door continuesly but I still stayed silent until I heard she heaved a deep sigh infront of my door.

"I know its hurt,dear.I also sad for her leaving.But,trust me..she have her own reason why she need to leave... Jungkookㅡ"

"I want to be alone." The words slipped out from my tounge.Somehow it gave me guilty as I scared if I hurt my Mom's feeling.She done nothing wrong.She just wanted to console me after Jiyeon's leaving.

What a good son are you Jungkook.I thought she would not hear the words but I'm wrong as I heard she said,

"I will leave you now..But please,come out and eat..Its not good anymore to eat any cold dishes." She informed before she left me alone in the room.

As her shadow below my room door faded,my body start trembeling again.I'm hugging my knees tightly and dove my head between my legs.

I'm sorry..

The tears got soaked up by my grey sweatpants.I don't care anything even if my outfit would drench by my tears.The only thing I just care is..

I want Jiyeon to come back..

"Jiyeon..I'm sorry.."

The way she stop on her track when I shouted her name,gave me a high hope for stop her from leaving.

In spite,I'm wrong totally.She continue walking towards the boarding door without bother to turn around to face me.

"Do you hate me that much, Jiyeon?"

No..I love you so much,Jungkook.I really do..

The words...the sentence..that she wrote to me through a letter...rang in my mind.I could hear her sweet voice saying it.Even it had written on a piece of paper.

I open my eyes,wiped the tears away and took a deep breath.Getting off from my bed and walking straight towards my study table.

I'm settling myself on the chair and stretched my arm towards a drawer below it.

I stop my deed.My hand hang in the air straight infront of my drawer.It start trmbeling as the emotion overwhelmed myself back.

All the vivid memories between me and Jiyeon played in my mind.Tears escaped from my eyes...

AGAIN.

I have a sharp breath in and gathered my strength to pull the drawer out.A folded white paper was on the proper place,welcomed my teary eyes as I open the drawer.

I took it out from it and closed the drawer to the real state.

Slowly I unfold the letter with my shaking hands.

°°°
Dear my:

Dumbest,charmless,shamless,strengthless and all the opposite of it...namja.