33

*Flashback*

"They made a deal between them."

"What kind of deal?Is that truely serious?" I asked Jimin oppa,full of curiousity.

Jimin oppa took a deep breath with closed eyes before he talk.His deed gave me goosebump.This matter,seem serious.

"They made....a deal which about...the winner in the battle..that person can have you and of course be a part of Taekwondo team."

"What about...the loser??" I asked him.My hand balled into fist as I clenched hard my hem of skirt.The heart of mine start racing furiously against my chest.

"The loser ofcourse will get kick out from Taekwondo team.Then,he cannot have you and also..he need to forget all about you."he said.

*End Flashback*

I heaved a deep sigh.Tightened my intertwined fingers and leaned my front against the flower decoration rail at my balcony.

The night chilly breeze blew gently made some of my hair danced following the rhyme.Also hitting my cheeks softly made me shiver.

But,I love cold.So,I don't care at all.

Out of nowhere,an arm wrapped around my shoulder from behind. Before I could turn to see who is that,he pulled me more closer towards him;made my side touched his torso.

Inhaled his sweet scent,I knew who is that.

"You will catch cold if you stay outside without any warmer wearing." He said concernedly.A small smile curved on my lips slightly.

I rested my head against his shoulder and stared blankly at empty neighbourhood street.I wrapped my arm around his waist to support myself from falling down due to inbalance position I'm standing.

"Tch..Don't act like you didn't know I love cold weather.Jihoon-shi." I said where he on the other side chukkled. His sweet chukkle was lovely and melodic in my ear.I love to listen to his voice.

"You're my twin,of course I know it little sis.I just worried you will catch cold." He added.

"Okay²,Jihoon..So..mind to tell me what made you came here?" I asked him as I slowly slipped off my arm from his waist and he did the same on my shoulder.

I leaned against the rail and looked on his face.He was looking at the front with his fingers playing among each other.Might be he was fighting himself with chilly weather here in the night.

"You're silent lately.Are you okay?" He finally asked me with his head turned to my side.He held my eyes for moment before I broke the eye contact.

I cannot hide anything from him.He will know every of it like a piece of cake.

"I'm okay,Jihoon."

"You're not fine in my eyes,Park Jiyeon." He stated firmly where I found he was serious.

"Jihㅡ"

"You're my twin,Yeon-ah.Either you're fine or not I can feel it." He added.I let out a soft breeze and threw my sight again on the empty street.

I heaved a deep sigh for million times already and I told him everything what had Jimin oppa and I discussed a few days ago after that.The matter that really bothered me alot.About Niel and also about the deal they made.

Jihoon face was unreadable.Despite I saw his brows knitted together.Did he was angry?Then,what he just do is heaving a deep sigh after listen to the story.