22

My heart was accelerating against my ribcage furiously.My palms were sweating.I could feel the sweat also already formed on my forehead.I was so nervous right now.After a while,I could feel this nervousness again.

Jungkook see what you just done.

"You're silence for the whole walk.Are you okay?"Jihoon asked me which brought me to reality from my deep thoughts.I looked at him and awkwardly sent him a smile.

"No worries.I'm fine."After the words,I instantly looked infront to the way we walk before Jihoon could sense my nervousness.On the other side,I heard he was sighing.

"Jungkook really give you a big impact."he muttered under his breath but still I'm able to listen.

Now,my turn to sigh.I fixed the bag strap over my shoulder and say nothing.He must be think that I was still effected with the fighting but the real reason is I was flustrated and nervous to see Jungkook after the confession.

Jihoon didn't know about this yet.No one know about this since that just happened between me and Jungkook in the piano room.I was not yet ready to tell him about the so called good news since his instinct about Jungkook love me is true.

I really want to see his reaction when he know about this.However,what made me not ready to tell him yet is because I don't want to get tease by him.His teasing always make me be flustrated out of sudden that would turn me to be speechless and blushing all over again.

Since I was in my deep thoughts,I didn't realise that we already arrived at our school compound until a deep voice greeted the two of us.

"Morning,twins."Jihoon and I looked at the direction that just showed the eight charms guys and a beautiful girl which is my best friend.

"Morning Taehyung hyung..and others."Jihoon greeted them back while I gave them a warmth smile.

Then,again this heart of mine furiously bang against my ribcage once my eyes suddenly meet his adoreble one.He was drawing a poker face yet emotionless expression on his face.Meanwhile,my face slowly creep out in embarrassement.Thus,I directly broke the eye contact.

"So..shall we?"Jin oppa said as he gestured the all of us to walk together towards our class.That what we always do.Going to class together as we sent one by one to the class.

Jihoon and I automatically nodded our head with a smile.With that,we start to walk towards the school building.I was walking on Jihoon's right side while Guanlin on his other side.

Out of the blue,my right arm had been grabbed by someone from behind which dragged me to walk on the direction.Since the others were talking to each other,they were not realising that I was not with them.

I looked on the person who had grabbed my arm before.My heart instantly skip a beat when I saw the person eyes,the person figure.

"Let's walk together."he said while he made his eyes looked away as he didn't look at me.I was lost of my words.I didn't know what should I answer him except,

"Okay."The only words slipped off from my tounge.I was not dare to look in his eyes even his were beautiful.Not this time.I was so nervous right now.

Slowly,I felt his fingers were lacing with mine which made me looked at him in surprised.He was not saying anything instead of he just walking after that.

Since our hand were lacing,we end up by walking together with hand in hand.His warmthness was spreading to my entire body through the touch.

Jungkook what just had you done on me?