24

I was with my Mom and my brother in the living room as we spent our time together after a hectic day.

A bell ringing sound suddenly echoed in this huge mension which dragged me,Jihoon and Mom looked towards each other.

"I will get the door."Mom said confidently and get off from the couch.She headed herself towards the door.Meanwhile,me and Jihoon just looked on her figure silently without say a word.

We exchanging gazes before we shrugged together in the same time. We turned to the television again but once we heard a women squealing as Mom already open the door,again we turned to Mom's direction.

There I could see Mom was hugging her bestfriend,Aunty Junghye and beside them have a guy who name no other else,Jungkook.

A smile immedietly spread on my lips. Jihoon and I get off from the couch and went towards them.As I was standing beside Jihoon and Mom, Aunty Junghye directly pulled me into her hug after she let my Mom free.She swayed me side by side gently.

She looks so happy.I wonder why.

I snaked my arms around her waist and hug her back.My eyes were accidentally meet Jungkook's eyes.I took this opportunity to ask him what actually happen now.

I could sense this whatever matter would be related with me.Thus,I gave him a what-happen looks.He just gave me his sweet smile instead of giving me a proper answer for me to understand.

"Congrats,dear.I really wait for this time you know.I really happy.."Aunty Junghye said while cupped my face with her palms.Her eyes in mine, looking at me lovingly same does like Mom always do.

Listen to the statement from her instantly realised me about my relationship with Jungkook.Perhaps, she was talking about it. So,that's mean Jungkook already told his parents about us.While....me was not tell my Mom yet.

"Hang on..What happen actually?waiting for this time??What you mean by this,Junghye?I cannot understand."Mom drew a very confusion expression on her face.

Her brows were knitted until crinckle formed on her fair forehead.Her deed just made Aunty Junghye laughing.

"You didn't tell her yet?"She asked me as she moved her hands from my face.Showing her my teeth and awkwardly nodded my head.I almost forget about to tell her.

"That's why....So..."Aunty Junghye paused for a second as she was shifting her gaze to my Mom.

"For your information,Kim Jina..Your daughter and my son are in relationship..So..what you will expect for me to react?"Aunty Junghye said with lifted her shoulder a bit and a smirk spread on her lips.

"Oh my god?!serious???!"Mom exclaimed disbelief.Aunty Junghye nonchantly nodded her head which earned Mom's loud gasp.

"That's why..I come here my dear best friend~~"Aunty Junghye patted my Mom's shoulder who was still shock with this news.

"Oh my god.Oh my god.So..is that mean...we will arrange for their marriage soon!!!!"

Mom squealed and directly hugged her bestfriend.They hugged like no more tomorrow.They spun happily like no one around them. Meanwhile, me and Jungkook were hanging our mouth open.

"So..baby blue colour for Jiyeon's wedding dress."Aunty Junghye suggested.

"And white tuxedo for Jungkook. Deal?"Mom said and she extend her hand out to shake with her bestfriend.

Are they being serious??

Internally I facepalmed myself as Aunty Junghye was playing along as she shook hand with Mom.