9

JUNGKOOK POV

Jiyeon and I were in the leisure room alone.Since Jihoon said he have his own thing to do in his room.

Both of us just in silence mode since begin we start studying.One of us would speak if I want to explain to Jiyeon or Jiyeon want to ask any question towards me.

This quiet atmosphere was not familiar between both of us honestly.That made me felt quite uncomfortable in this state.

I took a glance towards Jiyeon who was sitting beside me.One glance I gave,then turn to second glance.From second glance that turn to countless time.

I could not believe Jiyeon just kept quiet for whole this time.I know we were studying right now but often we would kept bickering or teasing each other even we were studying at least.

I cannot stand with this anymore.

I held Jiyeon hand out of sudden which made her turned tense.Her eyes were bulging out and she faced on my direction and locked her gaze with my eyes.

Cute...wait...what???!Forget it!

"W-what?"she sttutered.

Cute.

What?!!!oh my god.What's going on me now??I mentaly slapped myself.

"Jungkook."she brought me to the reality.Her eyes from mine move to my hand that I held hers right now.

I cleared my throat and released her hand abruptly.Then,she turned to her book with action like nothing happen.

What's wrong with her?

"Jiyeon ah."I called her.Expected she would answered me properly by looking at me or so on,she just hummed as the answer instead without gave me even a quick glance.

Her deed just made me totally confuse.I could not stay still with this atmosphere.I took her pencil from her hand,closed the book and grab her by her arm to face me.

Again,the same reaction like just now greeted me.Her beautiful eyes,bulged out which became like a saucer.

Wait.Why I kept praising her non stop?

"W-what d-do you want??"

"Why do you keep stutter?what happen to you??Are you sick?"I bombered her with questions which didn't give her chance to answer even once.I put my hand on her forehead as I'm checking her body temperature.

She instantly yanked my hand away and turned to her book.

Again.

"I'm fine."she stated with her eyes on the book.No-not on the book but closed book.She didn't bother to open it.She just stared on it.Blankly.

She totally think about something.

"Ji--"I wanted to call her but got cut by herself out of sudden.

"Why you don't want me to leave??Do you wanna me to get hurt even more? Don't you feel sorry for me??"

There she began.Bombered me with questions out of the blue.I could sense her painfull feeling through her voice.

Or..it that just my imagination?

Her eyes locked with mine.Tears already became noticable in her eyes.

She cry??

I stayed silent as I could not uttered even a word.My lips gotten sealed. The question that she asked me just now rewind in my mind,that reminded me about the talk that I had with her Mom earlier.