18

All of us were gathering at the hotel restaurant as we having our breakfast together.Like always,Jihoon,Guanlin, Hyejun,BTS and I would sit together at a two combined table hence we are in a big amount.

I was sitting across Jungkook which made me always flustrated and nervous since what just happened between both of us last night.Once that scence replay in my mind,this cheeks of mine would almost immedietly creep up in shaded of pink.

I just hope no one could see this natural blusher on my cheeks.Both of us,never bother to talk to each other since that.We just keep quiet as we say nothing.

"I smell fishy here."I heard Jimin oppa said out of the blue.All of us at the table gave him our attention.Almost of us were knitted brows as we didn't get what he just said.

I could not see his face so clearly as Jihoon was sitting beside me made his back facing me when we turned to face Jimin oppa.

"What are talking about hyung??" Jihoon asked him with confusion. Instead of having another expresion on his face,he just choose to make his frown face.

"Jihoon ah..Don't you think..my baby girl right there was too quiet same does like her so called enemy??"

Both of me and Jungkook drew our blank expresion on our face,act like nothing happen.I stole a glance towards Jungkook and glad he didn't look at me back so we didn't make eye contact which would be able made me flustrated out of sudden.

"Yeah..Now I notice it..Both of you are not bickering yet today...like you usually did."Yoongi oppa said.I didn't know either I heard it wrong or what but I sense his sarcasm through his voice.

I narrowed my eyes while looked at him with purked lips as I stop munching.He raised his left brow slightly when we made eye contact.

"That's creepy when both of you didn't act like usual."Jimin oppa added.

"Did something happen between both of you?"Jin oppa asked out of the blue. That made me feel burn on my cheeks as the scene suddenly drifted in my mind whenever Jin oppa said that.

Don't blush...Please..

"Nothing.Nothing happen between us. What you expect to happen?Just...we don't have any ideas to bicker about."I said calmly eventhough my internal totally explode in embarrasment.

"Yeah..nothing happen between us.What you expect right?Just we don't--"

I cut Jungkook's at his mid sentence as I caught he repeated my sentence just now."Yah!don't repeat my words!"I shouted at him as we face each other.

"Yah?!Who said I'm repeat it.I just say what should I said."he fought back.

There we begin.

"Oho...said the one who really copy my words!"

"I'm not copy yours!"

"Yes,you are,devil!"

"Yah!!I'm born first than you.So,you are the one who copying me!!"

"What the hell?!"

Whenver we were bickering among so if us like no one arround us,I accidently heard Hoseok oppa said to Jimin oppa.

"Jimin..I think you should not say anything earlier."

"Yeah..I think so.I regret it now.I should shut up my mouth.Now I realise silent atmosphere is the best then listen to their bickering."He confessed which made the others were laughing after that.

Meanwhile me and Jungkook still fighting like kids.Glads,no more awkwards atmosphere between us.

Thanks god.