43

"Jiyeon..why are you so silent today?Is something going on?" Jihoon suddenly asked when we were walking towards our school.

I looked up at him and smiled. Then,turned my head to the front again.Looked on the street that we walked on.

"Are not we always silent when we walk?" I asked him back.I could felt he was shrugging himself on my side since our hands were tangled together.I just shook my head and smile.

Is he already sense something will be going on?

As we continued walking in the silence atmosphere,I decided to break the ice wall.

"Hoonie-ah.Can you do me a favour?" I asked him out of sudden.He looked onto me with lifted brows as he asked me to say my next words.

"Please take care of LinLin if I'm not around." I informed him which made him stop in his trace directly.Since my hand still in his,I'm also got stop on my spot.

"Where are you going?You're not going anywhere right?Not anywhere without me.Right,Park Jiyeon?" He bombered me with questions.His face drew a very worried expression.

I loosened the hold between my hand and his instead cupped his charm cute face with my small hands.I drew his face closer to mine.

"I'm just saying,Hoon..No worries okay?" I said playfully with a smile.I placed a kiss on his forehead before I let go my hand from his face.

He froze under my touch.Looking at me with blinking eyes of disbelief.

"You just kissed me on my forehead." He uttered with his hand trailed to cover his fair forehead.

I chukkled.

"I just kissed you on your forehead not on the lips okay.."

"You're weird,Park Jiyeon." He was mumbling while I'm laughing beside him but deep in my heart..I'm crying violently of the sadness took over me.

I will miss you,Jihoon..

***

"It's weird when you're suddenly called me to come here." Yoongi oppa said which I let a smile rolled on my lips.We were sitting on the same long stool which has a black grand piano infront of us.

Since both of our teachers were not making to attend to the class,I took this opportunity to meet him.At the piano room,where we were now.

"I just want to learn piano from you for the last time." I said with my fingers trailed on the keyboard without hitting it hard.

Yoongi oppa immedietly shifted to look on my side with knitted brows.

"What do you mean by the last time." his asked with his deep strict voice.

"Yeah..may be it will be my last time learn this with you.Since we will be so busy after this.Right?It's better for today being the last day than the day you teach me about months ago. Right?" I grinned.

Took out of my surprised,he pulled me into his embrace.Patted my back and stroke my hair softly.He rested his chin on my head.

"I don't know why..but I feel I need to hug you now." He told.

"WㅡWhy so sudden?" I stuttered as I held my tears inside from escaped from my eyes.

"That will be the same question I want to ask you.Why are you talking that nonsense thing so sudden?"

I blinked my eyes while pursed my lips tight.