36

JIHOON POV

"I should not drink to much water if I knew I will continuosly go to restroom."

Urghhh

I don't even know how much times already I went out from the class just for going to restroom.Even HyeJun who be my deskmate already grew suspicious on me.

Hah..

I shook my head and focus on my way.The hallways was empty since the classes were not meet it end yet.I walked straight to my classroom again.Meanwhile the walks,I heard a very familiar voices which made me stop on my track.

"Are you crazy,Kang Daniel?!"

"Crazy or not,I will not continue it!!"

Silently I walked towards there. I didn't meant to eavesdropping the converstaion but when the Kang Daniel name got mentioned it gave me weird feeling where I need to know about it.

More closer I went there,more clearer I heard the conversation and I realised I was nearer the stairs that lead to the second floor of our school building.

"Han Yena--"

ZAPP!!

My heart abruptly dropped to the belly.So,the converstion were happening right now is among Daniel hyung and Yena?

I peaked my head a bit to get a look.There I saw a big build body back was facing me which I guessed he is Daniel hyung.No other person than him.

And the person infront of him is must be Han Yena.The devisih witch.I could not see their face clearly as Niel hyung back facing me plus they were talking at the second floor nearby the stairs.

That's the reason their voices are clear crystal here.

"You can do whatever you want..I will not doing anything with you again, Han Yena."

"Daniel,we almost get the person we love.Are you serious..wanna give up like this?"

"You heard what I said already right?Jungkook and Jiyeon love each other. Nothing can change that.Even if..I win the deal..like the trick you had planned before..she will never leave Jungkook's side!"

My heart skip a beat.I thought this kind of matter would never related with Yena.In spite,I absolutely wrong.The deal that happened between Niel hyung and Jungkook is Yena's trick to get rid Jiyeon from Jungkook.

This women never felt enough.She have my father,she have the happiness and now she want Jungkook?!

I clutched my hand to fist,tightly as I held the anger inside me.

"Their love are strong,Yena.We cannot do anything.Just let them be."

"What the he** do you think Kang Danie!!I will never let Jiyeon have Jungkook for god sake!"

"Then!!work by your own!I will never help you anymore.As long as Jiyeon happy,I'm fine with it.Forget the deal. Forget everything.I will stop the battle and stop fighting to be one of the taekwondo members.That not what I want tho.I did because you asked me too.Because it part of your plans."

Through the voice,I knew he held the anger inside yet his guilty feeling too.That a relief as him finally realise what the best for him and Jiyeon self.Finally he regret on what had he done.

Thank god.

"Daniel..don't you dare."

"Sometime if we love someone,we need to let him/her go for their best.If we seriously mean together,they will comeback after that.We just need to be patient."