44

Ding Dong....

"Good morning,passangers.This is pre-boarding announcement for flight......."

The announcement fulled the airport hall's atmosphere.Even people were going here and there,the sound of announcer is clear as crystal due to the proper system of speaker.

Jihoon just stared at me until the announcement finish.His expression is a deep frown and irritating.Once the annoumcement done,I lifted my brows upwards.

He heaved a sigh with threw his head lower.As he was getting enough with my stubborn head behaviour.

"You know who are you,Jiyeon?" He asked me using a very unsatisfied tone.

"Who?" I asked back with my arm folded against my chest.My black coat was hanging over my arm.

"You're a devil.You know what a devil mean?" He asked more.

"What?"

"A merciless.A cruelest.A worst and an evil!" He dramatically threw his hand in the air. The loud voice of his took people's attention so easily. Somehow it gave me full of ashame but I just let it be.For now.

Thus,I knew he was frustrating on what happen right now.He was so surprise when he knew I'm leaving with Dad today.I didn't tell him anything about this.Because I thought, being silence is the best way.

"You know you're an evil,Park Jiyeon!"

Now,I'm done with his loud voice.

I pinched my left eye be a small slit and moved my body backward. Moving away from his torso to avoid his sweet yet loud voice.

Mom and Dad were going somewhere in this airport's hall,perhaps the cafe nearby or any store here first as they leave me alone with Jihoon for us to having the last time together.

"You know you're cruelest person ever?I just woke up from comatose not even reach a week yet and now you wanna leave me?alone?!"

"Whatever it is..still you no need to yell,duh..I'm not deaf yet.And..stop being so dramatic,brother." I complainted.He rolled his eyes upwards with annoyance.

"Whatever,Park Jiyeon.Still.You're an evil.A cruelest.A worst.A merciless twin in the world." He said disappointingly while slowly turned around,making his back facing me.

He sulking.

I heaved a sigh and then held his arm from behind.Pulling him and turned him around to look at me again.My heart instantly sank deeply and pierce apart as his eyes were teary. Not only that,the tears already rolled on his cheeks.

"Jihoon~"

I wiped the tears on his cheeks but it not working as the tears keep rolling on his cheeks.He didn't looked up at me as he roamed his eyes everywhere but me.

"Stop crying you,pabo.You make me cry too." I smacked his chest but he didn't bother to budge nor defend himself.He just let me be.

"Then,don't leave." He said with frustrating voice and his teary eyes held mine.

I pursed my lips tighly into a thin line.Breaking the eye contact for a moment before I speak to him again.

"I need to."

"Why?Is that about Jungkook?" He snapped.As I was drew silence suddenly,he knew what he said is true.

He immedietly wiped the tears away.

"If that so..still why you need to go out from Korea?We can move to Busan after all!Stay with Halamonhi and Halabeoji there."

"Do you forget,Jungkook's hometown also at there,Jihoon?"