15

We have a lot of fun today.We went to many interesting places in Busan. That made me realise,so many places that I never go for visit before I moved to Seoul even I'm from Busan.

*facepalm*

Now we were stop at survaniour places.Here have many stalls with many beautiful and eye-catching survaniours even at the roadside and along the streets.This place is a heaven place for people who love to shopping.

I was wondering with others in one of the stall.I don't know what should I buy for Mom as gift.Hence there have so many choices that I didn't know what the perfact one for Mom.

"Uitt,Jiyeon."Hyejun startled me from behind.I rested my hand over my chest and took deep breath. Meanwhile,in the other side she was laughing and rubbed gently on my back.

"Sorry,for startled you.I didn't mean to do it."She apologised."Glad you are my precious friend."I bumped my fist against her forearm playfully.

"So,what you will going to buy?"she asked as her arm made it way to slung over my neck.Both of us were facing on the many types of survaniour infront of us.

"I don't know what I should buy for omma."I said while took alook on the eye-catching gifts.

"Just buy whatever you think suit for her..and...do you wanna buy just for her??"she asked with her eyes on me.I knitted my brows while turned to face her.

"Do you mean...Jihoon??"I asked her which made her lips turn to slanted smile.Then,she shook her head made me confuse.

"I talk about Jungkook.Don't you wanna buy any gift for him?He just got select from the Taekwondo selection right?buy him one."she nudged my arm with slanting smile that turned to teasing one on her lips.

I know it.She just teasing me.I rolled my eyes in annoyance.She knew about my past with Jungkook but don't even know the actual reason why me and Jungkook became enemy.

However,what just she had said made sense as she realised me about Jungkook got select in the selection.

Should I buy him one??

"Don't think too long,love.Just buy one for him too.He already gave you chocolate right?So,pay him back."She said as she could read my mind.

"If I will buy him too,should I choose his gift when you here with me?That will not be surprise."I said and she just being more teaser.

"Okay..I will give you time to choose. I'm going first and good luck."she patted my shoulder and winked towards me before she left me alone like she said just now.I shook my head with smile spread over my lips across my face.

This friend..

I walked more further to search for the gift either for Mom,Jihoon or Jungkook until something caught my eyes which made me stop on my way.Slowly I made my way towards it with my eyes could not look away from it.

Dream catcher.

I touched it and caressed it softly. That's beautiful.Mixed colour by gold and black coloured.Diomands were being the accessories on it.It gleammering under the brightness of this stall lamps made it more prettier that sealed my lips,could not say anything about the beautiness.

Thats remind me about my childhood memory.

*Flashback*

I was playing alone in Jeon's resident as I'm waiting for Jungkook comeback with his dad from somewhere.Not only him,Jihoon and my dad also went together with them.

Jeon amd Park family would have dinner together this night.Thats the reason for why I'm at Jeon's resident. We would have the dinner here.

Mom and Mrs Jeon were in the kitchen,perhaps preparing the dinner for us.Since I am seven years old girl, what else could I do except playing, and fooling around.