13

"Study well,okay?"Jihoon said while softly tapped my face and I nodded,response him.

He leaned in towards me and gave me a peck on my forehead before he leave to his own class.That what he always do before we seperate.

After that,I made my step into my class.Being a cheerful girl I am like always,I greet my classmate happily.

Great.

They were responding me as they were greeting me back with their sincere wishes and smile.

I continued walking until reach at my seat.Jungkook was already there but he was sleeping.I guess.Hence he was resting his head over the desk by facing the window.Which mean,he was not facing on my direction.

Glad.

Remember the way he stare last night still haunted me.That sent me electric current of passion through my body. The feel that I always got when Niel touch me.

How Jungkook able make me feel that again??

I took my seat and properly position myself of the chair.Then,a man voice called me which I instantly dragged to look at the direction.

Jaehyun.

"Wae??"I asked him.He was smiling first before he speak."Look under your table,in the table drawer."he command.

While I wanted to check what he was meant about it,I accidently saw the other classmates were eyeing on me with a teasing smirk on their lips.

What the??

Ignored them and I directly looked under my table which was in my table drawer.There,I saw a medium size brown coloured box.I took it out and saw have chocolates inside it as the upper cover box was transparent .

My eyes were gleaming in delight.The box had been wrapped by a red ribbon.There also have a small card underneath it.Before I read it something drove in my mind.

Don't say this is from Jungkook.

Why I said that??Because,this kind of chocolate is my favourite.No one know my favourite except him and Jihoon.If I wanted to expect this from Jihoon,why he should give this at school,why not at home?

Right??

I swept the thoughts away and slide off the small card from the ribbon. Open it and read the notes.The neat,beautiful handwritting that I familiar with welcoming my eyes.

I know this is your favourite.I hope you're not change your taste yet.
Only this size of was available.
So,I just buy this.Sorry of this was
not that big.I'm sorry.
Please take this and forgive me.

-JJK-

A smile spread over my lips as I smile silently.I put the small card at the place back.Once I chinned up the classmate still have the tease smile on their face.

This classmate..

"Do you know about this??"I asked them in whisper.Most of them were rising their brows and wiggled it teasingly.I playfully rolled my eyes on their teasingness.

Then,an idea pop up in mind.A smirk spread over my lips,crossed my face.

"Omona...who give me this??Oh my..this is not my favourite..Who want this??" I teasingly asked them as I wanted to tease Jungkook.

My heart told me he was not sleeping at all.So,I did this for confirmation.

"Who want this??"I said outloud to make sure he would hear it.