8

Thanks god today was weekend so I would not skip any class more.I admit I would have many homework that I need to finish as I didn't go to school for a day and didn't entered class a day before due to injured that I got.

I leaned my back against the leather couch and darted my eyes on the televison.Water splash sound could be heard in this living room from the kitchen as Mom was doing something there.

Jihoon was still in his room.He said he would come to the living room after he done his shower first.Thus,I end up watched the television show by my own.

Sudden,the door bell rang.

"I will get the door!!"I yelled since Mom was in the kitchen that would hard for her to listen my voice.

"Carefull,Jiyeon!"I heard she yelled back.

"I will omma!"

I took my crutch as it was my supporter to walk.Our personal doctor gave me that to help me walk easily.Even it quite hard at first to use as I never use it before but now I'm going to used with it.

Slowly I went towards the door and open it.There I saw a middle age women which same age like Mom with a basket of fruit in her hand and her son was with her too.

Why he is here??

"Hye sweetie."the women greeted me with a smile and pulled me in her motherly warmth hug.I hugged her back with my one arm wrapped around her since another arm was holding the supporter.

"Let's come in..Omma will be happy to see you aunty."I said with a smile on my face.She patted my cheek and walked into my house after put off her shoes.

Once her son wanna came inside too,I immedietly blocked his way with my body stood infront of him.

"Just aunty can come in but not you."With that I said,I abruptly shut the door infront of him.I could feel he was left with his mouth hung open so wide out there.

Serve him right.

Once I turned around,the aunty just smile while looked at me.

"Just left him outside."I said with a grin.Her head was shaking disbelief with a smile plastered on her lips.She know how her son and I treat each other already.So,she didn't care.

"Omma!!Aunty Junghye is here!!"I shouted as I informed her since she still in the kitchen.About a few seconds later,she came to the living room.In the same time too, Jihoon walked on the stairs as he was coming down to the living room.

Mom and Aunty Junghye were hugging about a few seconds.After that,she hugged my brother too. Then,Jihoon stood beside me.

"Why you didn't tell me you will come here.If not I will prepare something to you."Mom said with her hand took the basket of fruit as Aunty Junghye gave it to her.

"It's okay,Jina.Actually I want to go for groceries but since Jungkook said he need to settle homeworks with Jiyeon..here I am."Aunty informed Mom which gave me full of confusion.

"Yeah..Jihoon had told me about it yesterday."Mom said and I directly looked towards Jihoon but he didn't look at me back.

How dare he didn't tell me about this.

"So,where he is??"Mom asked Aunty and then looked towards me.I just blinked my eyes like nothing happen.

"Jiyeon must be locked him outside just now.Let me get him."he said and walked pass me.I sense his sarcasm tone while speaking just now.I just rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Mom narrowed her eyes towards me while I shrugged my shoulder innocently.

"Bro..I told you I will get it for her, didn't I?"I heard Jihoon said to him as he open the door.