28

Jihoon POV

Because of we will have family dinner tonight at our place due to celebrate Jiyeon and Jungkook relationship,here we were at mall to buy some groceries for the preperation.

Jiyeon and I were walking side by side while held the cart holder together. Meanwhile,Mom was walking beside her with her eyes, wondered around to find something.

"Let's go to the fruit section first." Mom suddenly spoke which took me and Jiyeon's attention.Two of us, looked on each other first and looked towards Mom after that.Small nods from us as the answer.

Meanwhile,we looked around to find any interesting fruits at this fruit section,again our Mom speak.

"Jiyeon,what kind of food Jungkook love to eat?" Jiyeon was silent for moment,thinking perhaps.

"He love lamb skewer,omma.Actually, Jungkook love to eat so whatever we prepare I'm sure he will enjoy it deliciously." She said with a wide grin on her lips.

The smile still didn't faded since this Saturday morning.Her face was glowing in happiness.Unlike,Jungkook who was kept calling me on last night as he asked me what he should wear for tonight dinner.

I could sense how nervous he is but different with Jiyeon.Jiyeon looks neutral and didn't have any nervous expression on her fair face.Maybe she just that smart to hide those expression?

"Jihoon,Jiyeon.Can you help me find pasta sauce?Which we always use it at home."Mom said.

"That prego one?" Jiyeon asked for the confirmation.Then a wide smile appeared on Mom face.

"Great sweetie.You remember.Can you get it for me?I will wait here with the cart.We almost done anyways." she announced.

Simply nod and smile on her,we made our way towards the sauces section.

"So.,the brand is Prego?" I asked her once again as we searched for the brand.

"Yes,bro.Prego is the name." She shortly answered.

Without wasting any more time,we searched for it until my eyes glued on the familiar brand.I took the jar without feeling any hesitate and called Jiyeon after that.

"Yeon ah,this??"she turned to me and her eyes dropped on the jar I held.

"Aigoo,you done a great job bro." She said with playfully bump our fist together.This side of her,which the tomboyish one,already barely to see this day.As she keep being so clingy with Jungkook.I didn't have any idea how can she turn to be so pampered with Jungkook.

"Then..how much we will take?" She asked me.I stared at her for moment as I was thinking.

Why I didn't ask omma just now?

I shook my head slightly and fished out my phone from my blue jeans pocket.

"I will call omma for awhile." I told her and she just nodded her head. Meanwhile calling our Mom,my eyes just on my little sister as she was wondering around this area.

"Okay,omma.So,two is it." With that we hung up our call.I put my phone in the pocket back and took another jar of the sauce.Whenever,I turned to look at Jiyeon,she was looking somewhere else.

Didn't want to built any suspicious feeling inside me right now but her body became stiffen out of the blue. She was not going anywhere but just stood still on her spot with her eyes on somewhere only God know.

What's wrong with her?

I took my step towards her more further and about to call her name so she would know I was looking for her.Before I could do so,she instantly ran away towards a direction while screamed.