42

Finally Jihoon got discharge from hospital after one month and one week for god sake!!I'm so happy for having him beside me again.

We went to school together like what we always did.Walking on the street with hand in hand.I felt safe when he with me.

Because of his lost presence for that comatose period,everyone greeted him friendly as they noticed our Jihoonie is back.

I was in the class while arranging my stuffs on the table before I went out for recess time.I turned around to put something in my bag but my eyes accidentally meet Jungkook's empty place.

He leave early.

A sigh escaped from my lips.Could not deny how hurt my feeling right now.I know that my fault for telling him to have a nice relationship with Yena.. just said..I ask him for the break up.

But..you just know..a girl..even they say such thing,deep in their heart they want the guy to come back and have them in their arms.

Right?

Looking at this situation make me thing,

We are really not mean together,right?

"Jiyeon!" I heard Jihoon.I turned to face the door way and found Jihoon was standing there with a wide smile on his lips.His hands were in his pants pocket.He looks so stunning and charming.

I smiled at him and stood up from my seat.Then,walked towards him.

"Let's go?" He asked with his brows lifted upwards.

"Let's go." I answered him slightly.

The hallway was so quiet and empty thus now is recess time.That what I thought in my mind.But once we reach on one of the hallway the thoughts in my mind is totally wrong.

People were gathering on this hallway.Not only that,I heard a very familiar voice were yelling at the middle hallway.

Jihoon and I exchanging glance before Jihoon instantly grabbed my hand and drove me towards the crowd.Even we could not see the person because the crowds were surrounding them,Jihoon and I knew the persons well.

"If I know you will end up by hurting her feeling!!I will never let her be with you Jungkook!!"

My body flinched by the loud voice. That was not my first time listen to his loud yet angry voice.In spite that still give me shiver in spine since he was a person who barely getting mad.

"Jimin that's enough." I heard Yoongi oppa voice on the other side.

"How come it be enough hyung?He broke up with Jiyeon..The only girl that he love and the only guy Jiyeon love is him." He retorted.

My head instantly hung low.I shut my eyes tight.I felt my hand in Jihoon's  getting tighter as he was tightened the hold.Jihoon must be shock with this news.

Tears start welled up in my eyes.

"She asked first..the break up." Jungkook replied.

"Then,you just let her,huh?!!Where is your brain at that time,Jungkook?!Do you really wanna her break up with you?!You know how Jiyeon is more than us...!!How come you be this idiot!"

"Park Jimin..that's enough!"Namjoon oppa sounds.Made the tears in my eyes escaped from the pool.

"Tch..I don't know what kind a person you're Jungkook..Before you get her..you such a person who will do anything to her.Protecting her..being so lovey dovey to her...But now??You dumb her just like that?"

"I'm not dumb her!She asked fiㅡ"

"I know she ask first!Why you didn't stop her!For god sake this not her fault at all..That is your fault,Jeon Jungkook!!Because of your jealousy on Daniel..you destroy everything!!You just an egoist Jungkook! "