2

*Flashback*

"Guys!!!!!"

One of my classmate suddenly shouted, taking our attention in class. All of us were looking at him who was panting as he was resting his hand on his knees. His body moved up and down, followed by his heavy breath.

He ran??

I stop writing and focus on that guy. My face showed no interest at all expression for whatever he would say soon.

"What's wrong YeonHa?"One of my classmate asked him. He finally stood up properly and ready to speak.

"Jeon Jungkook and Han Yena are officially dating!!!!"

My heart skip a beat. Suddenly I forgot how to breathe. I could heard my heart shattered into million pieces on the floor even my class start being noisy.

"Are you serious???"

"Yes. I am!!!"

They start exclaimed...whispering and chatting about that matter. Meanwhile I just stayed silent on my seat. I hung my head low and darted my eyes on my book.

My vision became blurry due to tear was welling in my eyes out of blue. Since my head hung low right now that made my tear escaped from corner of my eyes and end up dripping onto my book.

Why this so hurt??

Before I got caught from any of my classmate, I directly wiped it away. I closed my book and stuffed my stationary into my pencil case. Arranged it at corner of my desk.

I placed my arm over my desk and rested my head on it. Shut my eyes tightly before anyone could see I'm crying.

I don't know why I felt this way. I should not feel this way. Jungkook and I never have any good relation since begin but we did had good relationship about few years ago. But now, we were totally enemy.

Then, why I felt those feeling?

Moreover, the girl that he date was the most girl I hate in this school. Why he did this to me?

I came back to reality from my deep thought as I heard my classmates were congrating him. That's mean he was inside our class already.

Why I got fate to stay in a same class with him??

The worst thing was, he is my desk mate.

"Thank you for the wishes. "I heard him. His voice was as clear as crystal as he was became nearer towards our place.

I heard his chair beside me got dragged so there I knew he was on my side at his place. Since I was facing on his side since begun, I directly faced to other direction with in the same position.

Closed eyes.

Suddenly, my chair got kicked which made me jumped on my seat. "Stop acting you are sleeping, bad actress. "He dissed me. I shoot my eyes open and sat upstaright on my chair which turned to him with a flame gaze in my eyes.

"What the hell do you want?" I hissed and dragged my chair to make my position to be proper again. Our eyes meet for second and then I looked away.

"Yah." he called me but I ignored. "Park Jiyeon, I'm talking to you." He spat.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and took my book from the corner of desk. Opening it again and started to do my work but got stop by him.