26

"Don't baby me,Jungkook ah.I'm serious right now."

"Same does as I am.Jeon Jiyeon."

My face slightly heat up when he called me by his surename instead of mine,Park.Realising about the situation that me and Jungkook need to face now,I immedietly shook my head to put the thoughts away.

Meanwhile,Jihoon who was sitting on my bed with his folded legs while hugged a pillow which had a picture of me and Jungkook printed on it, lifted his brows towards me.Asking me what happen through his gaze.

Again,I shook my head as the answer. I pressed the phone against my ear.

"Then,let me talk to Daniel.Perhaps he--"

"Perhaps he what,dear?Listen to you?Of course not.This matter is between me and him.So,let's me solve it by my own."

"But Jungkook.."

"The way he want to seperate us is what happen on us right now.Fighting over a small shitty thing that we can solve it smoothly without make it complicated!Don't you realise it, Jiyeon?!"

My heart abruptly skip a beat. Suddenly I didn't know how to breath in and out.After a long time,he raised his voice towards me.Thus,my eyes were trembling as the tear was building in it.

However,I deserve it.His warth.How come I don't realise it?I was the one who felt that Daniel must be come out with plan to ruin my relationship with Jungkook but I also the one who don't realise that what we face right now is one of the way he want us to seperate.

Pabo Jiyeon.

"Okay..Now listen to me,future to be Jeon.Before this future husband to be yours be a broken ice glass on the ground,can you open the window of your room,quick?"

His voice was turned to soft one.From the strict and furious one turn to the soft just in flick of finger.How come he could do this?But,Wait!What?!Does he just said my window?Was he stayed out there for the whole time we were on call??

Sh**

He must be cold and shivering.I immedietly end up the call and threw the phone across the bed,landed peacefully beside Jihoon's body.

"What?What happen?"Jihoon asked me in panic since he saw how panic my reaction is.

"Jungkook is outside my room by the window."I replied.Then his big eyes turned wider as that shock eyes welcomed me.

"Shoot!."He cussed under his breath. Without hesitate he is,he walked towards my window and slided the curtain open.

My eyes wider as I saw the familiar figure of guy in his white hoodie and perhaps black sweat pants was hugging the branch as he supported himself from falling down on the ground.

He directly faced the window and sheepishly spread a smile across his face.Somehow I could feel the smile is an awkward and a nervous one.Since his eyes were wider at first when he saw Jihoon on the window.

He must be think I'm the one who will open it for him but no.That is Jihoon who was faster than me.Jihoon had a frown expression on his face when he looked at Jungkook.I could see it even his back was facing me hence the reflection was able to see on the window glass.

Then,Jihoon slided the window open. Clasped his hand together with Jungkook.Slowly he pulled Jungkook inside my bedroom.

Thud!

Both of them fall on the floor side by side.I instantly jogged towards them. Closed the window first,slided the curtain off and help my twin to stand him up.Then,I did the same on Jungkook.